High End Projector Help....(I'm an idiot)

Silver Member
Username: Afroopuff

Post Number: 483
Okay, so we are looking into putting in some really nice high end projectors in the gymnasium. we want to use them as a way to display the scorebaord, which is going to be a computer program. So, it needs to be able to be visible in bright lights. Extrememly bright lights...I am thinking 5000 lumen+...but what do you think.... From then on I have no idea what I am looking at...

Can anyone explain to me what to when looking into a projector...what specifications am I to look for....what are the important ones....and what do all of them mean?!

Thanks!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Bachatero07

Post Number: 122
Basically your looking at an LCD tv in the end. I know it doesnt solve your problem because you probably need it to be very big but not very expensive. Projectors and bright lights dont play nice together. Neither do plasma and still images for extended times. And even if you could find a projector that can display the image with enough power to overcome the bright lights, your looking at something industrial that will be more expensive then the above options anyway.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us