Denmark Speakers help

Anonymous
Can anyone give me some information about a web site or where I can find more info on Denmark Loud speakers??

Derek
I looked around Google and could only find a few references to Denmark Loudspeakers. I couldn't find thier web site. That's a bad sign. Either they are very new or what I would term a "Third Tier" manufacturer - they build cheap speakers to be sold cheap, like off of a whire van...

craig
Maybe you mean Jamo speakers. They are made in Denamrk http://www.jamospeakers.com/consumer/

Derek
So are Dynaudio and Bang & Olufsen but there actually is a brand called Denmark Loudspeakers. They are being sold by a small number of retailers but they look pretty generic.

Anonymous
Stupidly I purchased a pair of Denmark speakers, erroneously assuming that they were alternate marketing by Jamo. They sometimes appear on Ebay with a totally false description of being made of wood. They are made of the cheapest particle board and the only match of the drivers to the description is the outer diameter. They're junk wrapped in the cheapest vinyl imitation of wood. See:

http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/Crimes/InPerson/speaker_scams.htm

Anonymous
A small correction to Anonymous of August 6, 2003: The Denmarks I purchased definitely were not wood, as stated, but possibly the tweeters are honestly described. See:

http://www.partsexpress.com/webpage.cfm?webpage_id=3&SO=2&&DID=7&CATID=49&ObjectGroup_ID=574

But the other drivers, while having strong magnets, look extremely cheap with pressed steel baskets.

Anonymous
Addenda to August 6, 2003 messages: In spite of being misrepresented as being made of wood, and having driver descriptions which are not true, these speakers have remarkable qualities. Excellent in ways with traces of cheap speaker manufacture such as a readiness to glare and/or hoot if driven slightly hard, and to ring (probably because the midrange is not back sealed as in the description).

I have a new pair of Denamrk E830LR speakers, in the box, with the warranty card waiting to be filled out. I have not used them yet, they are still boxed. Retail price is $1400.00, I'm asking $1000.00 obo.

Anonymous
I purchaced a set of e830lr speakers at a pawn shop for $250, I have a set of Klipsh tangents as well, and the Denmarks make the klipsh sound like K-Mart speakers, I don't understand your confusion, but real wood is not the best for resonance. if it were, then commercial speakers would not be made of particle board

I still have the new, in the box Denmark E830LR's. Butyl bladder speakers, titanium tweeter, they push 400watts per channel, 4 channels per speaker. Made for high end Home entertainment systems. Gold plated RCA jacks and digital ready. Moving, will take $750.00 for them, warranty card still waiting to be filled out.

Where can I find a replacement tweeter for the Denmark E830LR ? actually the tweeter only needs the diaphragm. Dan at d36081039@aol.com

Aaron Lane
i bought denmark loudspeakers a year ago and they are the best speakers i have ever owned i use them in my surround sound system, and have had nothing but compliments about them.

Anonymous
Denmark Speakers are also in connection with a "scam" of sorts... the White Van Scam. Low quality speakers being misrepresented as high-end.

For the most part you should not be paying more than $150 for these speakers.

www.scamshield.com <-- Search on White Van Scam.

WARNING! i scored a pair of these E830LR's off the side of the curb (and fixed to new) because the glue job was really bad and the front baffle fell out one of the speakers with all the drivers attached and the other i am working on now, has the same problem, so i need to rip out the front baffle carefully to reglue this nice pair speakers. to those of you who have this problem its simple to fix. you need wood glue and caulk. match the blocks (that hold the enclosure together) with the 1 inch deep slight cut around the box. glue them back on. and while your at it to prevent air leaks that will eventually rattle the box back to pieces, caulk all the edges inside to get an air tight seal....even around the bass port...they like to pop out. DO NOT FIX THESE UNLESS THEY ARE NOT UNDER WOARRNTY ANYMORE. got a question? i can help, email{remington870_20ga@yahoo.com,remington870_20ga@yahoo.com}

Anonymous
MY BROTHER BOUGHT A PAIR OF DENMARK LOUD SPEAKERS FROM THE BACK OF A VAN. HE PAID $225.OO. HE NEVER USES THEM, SO THERE STILL NEW COND. HE'D PROBLY SELL THEM TO ME FOR $100.00. SO MY QUESTION IS GETT'EM OR GET SPEAKERS ELSEWHERE??

Do anyone got a picture of this "Denmark E830LR speakers" or a speaker from that serie ?

Please send me a link or the pic to:
Speakers@ofir.dk

If they are from Denmark I think I can help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us