Receiver for my bedroom

Username: Doc7string

Post Number: 1
Hey all, new here.

I did the HT thing in my basement 6 years ago. The space is big so I did the Denon AVR 4802, and Atlantic technology 370 series surround speakers and sub. I love it, very very loud, no distortion, and flawless sound. I am now planning a sytem for my bedroom 18'x19' with a cathedral ceiling (8' feet to peak at 12"). As aesthetics are very important in this room, I plan on using Niles in ceiling speakers as they can be angled toward the listening point within their fixed casing. I am looking for receiver suggestions now. The loud volume that I love from my other system is less needed as the system will get most of its use at night when the kids are sleeping in other rooms on the same floor of the house (though I don't want to limit myself either.) Yes I will be doing 1080p, and yes there will be a sub, not in wall, hidden in a corner behind a piece of furniture. I would like to spend $1000, but if a huge benefit would be had by increasing this to $1500 I could be talked into it. Can't wait for the suggestions.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us