Quick ?

Bronze Member
Username: Racerx3165

Tyndall AFB , Florida USA

Post Number: 18
So i just got a Sony STR-DG800 and tomarrow im getting a 50 LCD Sony 720P LCD TV KDF-50E2000. I already have a 5.1 Sony STR 8?? and needed to replace it due to lightning so i like a matching system and since i have a 400 Disc DVD changer and all other sony products i went with the Sony again. I also have a 5.1 Sony Speaker system and i am wondering if i should just get 2 Sony bookshelfs and just move my current rears to the left and right position? Another thing is will i even need it till i get my PS3? Right now my DVD player only supports Optical and 5.1 outputs and optical for the xbox 360 and and Wii has the old rca's so i dont think i will be running anything that supports 6-7.1 .

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Anyone HELP...

Silver Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., SouthWest Mi... Too Many DBs...

Post Number: 942
Oh, sorry. How about you just spend 100,000,000 cents on a pair of speakers?

Silver Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., SouthWest Mi... Too Many DBs...

Post Number: 943
Here, these on every channel should improve your listening experience.

http://www.kharma.com/_images/products/enigma/e-800.jpg

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Wow thanks what would i have done without you? Your name wouldn't happen to be Mike V. would it?

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 12624
What is the question? All I see you asking is if you should just buy Sony bookshelf speakers.

The answer is no. Do not get Sony anything, but it is too late for that, if you can avoid getting Sony speakers, get your AAFES catalog and check out the Polk, JBL, Infinity and Boston Acoustics speakers. Or you can go to Eglin's BX and shop there, sometimes they carry JBL and Infinity.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us