Which is the BEST U.S. MADE SPEAKERS

This topic is for anyone whom may help me in deciding on what brand, either by owning or in their opinion what are the BEST made and manufatured in the U.S. speaker's. Have considered building my own after re-working a pair of Cerwin Vega E-712's which are marketed as being "made in the U.S.", discovered the mid-range and tweeter were manufactured in Maylasia.
Any and ALL idea's are welcome....thank's for any input.
Regard's,
Captain: Christopher M. Dorgan

I am going to buy klipsch speakers. They are the number two biggest selling american speakers right behind Bose. The only reason they are not as big as bose is because they barely advertise unlike Bose who advertises big time. Check out www.sounddistributors.com.

Bose returner
Check out RBH speaker line

James
Check the Magnepan Magneplaner electrostats. Maggies are fantastic reference type speakers and at $550 (see thier website) dollars they probably wont break your bank either. They do however need a good quality Amp/Tuner and a sub as they are a bit weak in lower frequencies. I had a pair about ten years ago that were lost when my storage flooded. I have heard the newer ones and they are even better. Very crisp,transparent sound with a wide dispersion that would be great for any application.

If you're interested in building your own, try Madisound--very nice, and you'll end up with an EXCELLENT pair of speakers.

what do you think of
JBL sub-woofers / EV sub-woofers
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us