Cheapest place to by Klipsch speakers?

Username: Sammy0630

Post Number: 1
Hi all,

I'm planning to buy Klipsch home theater speakers pretty soon. I've been to Best Buy a couple of times but I was not sure if their prices are reasonable because I got ripped off once from them. Can anyone recommend a place that I can buy Klipsch cheaper than probably Best Buy?
Thanks.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 11699
Go to the Klipsch website and you can search for an authorized dealer closest to you.

Username: Sammy0630

Post Number: 2
I live in Morgantown, WV and the nearest one is Best Buy, which I'm not sure if I'm not getting ripped off. I'm thinking to buy it on the web.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 11739
They have some pretty competetive prices, but you can definitely shop online but you also have to worry about shipping charges.

Username: Davina_007

Post Number: 7
online would be the best bet...I have a Klipsch sub I picked up from a local dealer in South Texas and paid about $100 more than it was online. I just preferred to have a local dealer to deal with in the event of problems.

Silver Member
Username: Divin11112000

Michigan

Post Number: 115
If your going to buy Klipsch online be sure you check out the Klipsch website. You have to buy from an authorized dealer or you won't receive any warranty on the product you buy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us