High Voltage Leak?

I have a Sony 32" Wega hooked up to a Kenwood receiver, a Paradigm cc-370 center channel and four Paradigm Mini-Monitors for the surround. Also, a five disc Sony DVD and a Satellite system (Starchoice, I'm in Canada eh). All inputs feed into the receiver and only a video output to the TV. The problem is this after a few hours a loud pitched screech starts from the TV, it is independant of the speakers, and seems to vibrate the chassis of the TV.

Sony said it was a high voltage leak so I took it to an authorised dealer who "fixed" it. The sound was gone for a week and now it is back, I disconnected the center channel since the cable ran right up the back of the TV, that did not help. Any suggestions?

Anonymous
I have 32" TV Sony the problem is? after 5 to 15 minutes turns of then.. the TV has no power at all.. what is the cost of this Problem Anyone can help me! i also change 3 times the high speed switching regulator C4834 & Horizontal regulator C4927. Anyone Can Help me Please!! just e-mail me to garry@ite.net

Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us