Get A Great System and save $$$

Anonymous
and a lot of aggravation. I'll leave all the details about system components and set-up to the other reviewers who have covered them well and will focus on the quality of this system.

I have audiophile ears and I'm picky about sound. Boy was I pleasantly surprised with the HTB-505. Although you could do better by dropping a couple thousand on a high end system, you sure can't go wrong with this one. The sound for music is excellent, bordering on stunning. I almost can't believe how good it is, especially considering how little I paid (at etronics). Anyone who buys this system for $500 or less is getting superb value. I almost bought a popular Onkyo system but read the messageboards and found massive complaints that the LFE (low frequency effects channel with Dolby Digital) channel doesn't play properly.

Speaking of Dolby Digital, DVD movies are theater quality and the subwoofer will have you vibrating in your seat. The bass definition for music is decent but not super tight and defined as would be the case with an expensive subwoofer, but it's still quite good.

All and all, this is a great system and a real bargain. I highly recommend it!

Anonymous
Are you a Kenwood salesman????????????????????

Anonymous
LET'S PUT IT THIS WAY - I CAN GET THE 505 FOR YOU AT A GREAT PRICE!

$259.00 INCLUDING SHIPPING - NO TAX

OnkyoOwner
Can you offer a warranty? Why does everyone who spouts off about the Kenwood system post as anonymous?

Anonymous
You get a 36 month warranty.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us