Movies to Show Off your system

Bronze Member
Username: Sackohammers

Post Number: 47
Again, the search tool is failing me. I remember reading a thread at like 4 am and I cannot find it now... been looking for a half hour.

What DVD's do you like to use to demo your system.
I remember a few from the list... Master and Commander, etc.
The thread discussed putting together a custom DVD of specific clips or chapters from movies.
Anyway, I feel silly... but can any of you link that thread for me?

Gold Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 1038
Look into the Movies thread, there are a lot of postings on this stuff.

Username: Deadhorse

Post Number: 8
Black Hawk Down, awesome!

Bronze Member
Username: Smokey847

Post Number: 41
Hello all. I am interested in creating my own Demo DVD with scenes from my favorite movies. I have the burning software and DVD hardware and such but am lacking a program that can rip a certain area or scene from a DVD. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you!

Username: Jmurray853

Post Number: 5
I love the beginning battle scene of Gladiator, absolutely amazing in DTS-ES

Silver Member
Username: Mccambley

BREEZY POINT, NY USA

Post Number: 228
It all started with Jurassic Park and Terminator 2. Opening to Toy Story 2, and the best THX intro is on Toy story.

Username: Azzrock

MelbourneAust

Post Number: 5
hi i read in the age a year or so ago, that saving privet rian. was a kuta one for testing out you home theater. it is filmed in the right wide screen ratio and has some speical sound jibbers.
have a good one
azz

Bronze Member
Username: Mikemv1977

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 19
If your looking at doing a dvd edit with various movie scenes, what you need is DVD Shrink or Nero 7 Ultra Edition with the DVD Video Edit software. Then all you have to do is take out the scenes you want to use as demo quality. Give it a try, it should work. I know I plan to do the same thing sometime soon. Just need to buy some Dual layer dvd-r's, so I can do it without picture and sound loss. Good luck, let me know how it turns out.

Bronze Member
Username: Divin11112000

Michigan

Post Number: 85
I happen to use Finding Nemo for showing off. Just before the tapping on the fishtank there is a sequence of sea gull's flying around the screen and that passes through the surrounds pretty good, and then when darla taps on the tank that give the sub a good working.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us