Need help

Username: Inboardshooter

Post Number: 1
I am looking to buy a new home theater. It would be 5.1 system. Uses would be video games, movies, music. willing to spend $2000 as the maximum, only for speakers. I would buy the reciever separate. I was thinking about the ascend acoustics 340 for fronts and cbm for rear and and svs sub. so if anybody has any other suggestions for a good system around 2K that would be helpful, and suggestions on a reciever too.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 7770
Great speaker choice.
What is your budget for a receiver?

Post Number: 2
probably 500 maximum for a receiver.
Also does anybody know of a system configurator. I have done them on the axiom and athena site and am looking for more. i have just started looking for a new system and there seems to be hundreds of companies. if anybody can recommend others that would be great.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 7777
Have you looked at the package deals that they offer at the Ascend Audio website? Check those out and you could get a good deal for a whole system.

Post Number: 3
yeah i have seen them. but now i'm looking at the psb image series too. i'm either going with ascend or psb. the nice thing about psb is i can actually go listen to them. but does anybody have an opinion on which they think is better. i have my sub picked out and now i'm down to my final two speaker decisions.

Bronze Member
Username: Willieman

PR USA

Post Number: 28

Username: Tylo

Post Number: 1
I have a curtis 6041 home theather system ( I know its cheapie ) can anybody tell me in sympal tearm how to hook up my sat. system and tv so I can control the sat. vol. by my sat rec. and not have the tv vol. change insead of the tv.?
PLEASE HELP , I had it wired so I could but I unhooked and now I cant remember how to rehook.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us