Dts sound tracks

Username: Brethobson

Post Number: 3
maybe this has been answered before, if so, sorry. i love the dts sound, but in some of my dvds the soundtrack is off, people speak before the sound or vise versa. anyone have any solutions or answers?
thanks

Silver Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 522
that is usually the DVD player at fault and not the DVD encoding. It is the job of the dvd player to read the signal encoded on the disc. It happens to a lot of cheap dvd players. a good solution is get a nice decent dvd player with good quality chipsets and not those sub $100 cheap players. Go bring your "faulty" dts dvd to someone with a decent player and you might be shocked, and if it is still acting that way, then return it for a new one.

Post Number: 4
thanks

Silver Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 536
you're welcome, but hey let us know how it goes so we can pool it in our knowledge base.
cheers

Post Number: 5
it is probably the dvd player, i have my best one hooked to my receiver but it is still cheap- $135. also if my soundtrack is off with dts- the dolby will play fine, strange. no actually it sucks - i have read most of the posts and it seems like 50/50 for dolby and dts. in my experience dts is night and day better. just my 2(cant find my cents key)

btw- this is an incredible sight
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us