Best surround sound speakers for less than 1,200 ????

Username: Titleist

Post Number: 3
What are the best speakers I could get for 1200.00 or less. I want the speakers to be small so I can hide them in the corners. Also, anyone tried or heard the Yamaha ysp 800..Maybe that would be a possibility if the surround sound is somewhat similiar

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 5910
Try Orb Audio.

Bronze Member
Username: N8d1

Baltimore

Post Number: 14
I have a Mirage Nanosat/S12 5.1 setup that I am very happy with. A bit larger that the Orb but not bad. Got the whole set for $900 shipped from Vanns.

Bronze Member
Username: N8d1

Baltimore

Post Number: 29
Yet another post I see that I put down the wrong speaker name. My setup is with the Mirage Microsats and the S12, not the Nanosats. They are the next step up from the Nanosats.

Username: Drdoom

Post Number: 2
Infinity TSS 450 5.1 rocks the house and you can get them for less then $400, check out the reviews or you can come over my place if you live anywhere near NYC.

Silver Member
Username: Hawk

Highlands Ranch, CO USA

Post Number: 976
I still believe the best set is the KEF 2005.2 system. Small, extremely attractive, and they sound much better than anything I have heard in that size speaker. Has a better sub than any other 5.1 system I have heard for less than $2K. Cost is about $999 . . .

Bronze Member
Username: Darth

The woodlands

Post Number: 98
This is anoher option...very nice system

http://cgi.ebay.com/Cinema-Vision-5-1-Home-theater-system_W0QQitemZ150033155655Q QihZ005QQcategoryZ94912QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member
Username: Hawk

Highlands Ranch, CO USA

Post Number: 984
Vader:

Your ID says you are in "The Woodlands". Is that near Houston? Just wondering.

Username: Silverlake

Post Number: 3
Athena - they really sound this good!!!! I have the SF-2's as fronts (I know not surrounds) the C-1, PS-400W sub and AS-R1's as my rears. And they will not break the bank. http://www.athenaspeakers.com/reviews.php

-SilverLake
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us