Question about JVC TH-C6 and TH-C7

Username: Bathingape

Post Number: 1
anyone out there own these JVC htib? I know nothing about JVC and never have their product before. some of my friend said they are also the brand Victor which sells in Japan with very good quality. Are they the same?

I'm thinking to get TH-C6 since the rating is so good at CNET and the price is fair. but i wanna know more from the actual users. How's the sound quality of it? I will put the system in a small living room 11x13in, is the 1000w enough?

i also notice there are not many input/output options. I need to connect my cable and my PS2 as for rightnow. but will need more connectivity in future. Should i select other system base on these problem?

finally, my budget is right around the price of TH-C6, about $500. and i need to have floor-standing speakers. Any other systems that i should consider?

thanks!

Username: Chuck6554

Post Number: 2
Just bought a TH-C6. Very nice and lots of power. Only problem I've had is there is are video out jacks but NO audio out jacks so I can't connect to another DVD recorder and copy movies.

Username: Scjlee

Post Number: 1
I just bought a th-c7. DVD and VCR output has a sound problem. I had to turn the volumn very loud to be able to hear it. FM does not have this problem. Does anyone know what's wrong?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us