Need help setting up sony HT6900dp home theater

snap166
Unregistered guest
hey guys....i just got this new sony ht6900dp 6.1 home theater in a box with dvd player & receiver....i need help with seeting this thing up with my plasma tv,vcr & cable......& let me tell u guys wat else i got & wat i tried.....i've two audio video cables,,,one coaxial video cable..one receiver to subwoofer cable & one component cable.........so wat i did is i connected audio cable from dvd player to receiver with coaxial video cable from particular slot.....then i connected my cable to my VCR & from Vcr's audio video out i connected audio video cable to the receiver....then i connected component cable from receiver to my plasma tv.....& i connected my 6 speaker & sub to their assigned slots so i've following problms
1. very poor audio quality
2. no picture in tv
im able to paly dvd or cd with poor quality audio
& i can listen to my cable channels through my vcr but cant c them....so plz help me out !!!!

snap166
Unregistered guest
here's the link to that thing if u wanna c
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7120082&type=product&productCatego ryId=pcmcat40200050002&id=1109234042827

snap166
Unregistered guest
hey guys....just find out was missing one component cable from dvd to receiver......now im able to see picture.......but still i've to turn my volume nob all the way to 45-50 to hear sound from a movie......but music is good enough on 20........so how do i know wat im getting is that wat to expect or im missing some setup....plz advice
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us