What's your opinion?????????????????

Anonymous
I have narrowed it down to three. Would like anyone's input: Sony 840, Kenwood 505 and Yamaha 300. Which one is the best for the price? they all sound good but I haven't heard them at the same time. Any suggestions?

Anonymous
I have the Onyko HT-S650 and I love it. None of the problems supposedly others are having. Paid $449, I think it's the best bang for the buck in HTIB.

Grimace
Do not buy the Onkyo HTS 650. The defect with the LFE Channel is real and very widespread among the people that already own this system. Why would you buy something that you know is defective? That's what Onkyo is hoping you would do. They are hoping that we are too stupid to know the difference or to care.

People that are still recommending the HTS 650 are just plain ignorant, and that is what Onkyo is banking on. We're still waiting for Onkyo to do something about this defect.

Anonymous
I purchased the Kenwood HTB-505 about a month ago and I'm very pleased with it's sound. It's plenty loud for my 14' x 20' family room. DVD's sound great on this system. I'm sure there are better systems out there but for the money and quality, the Kenwood fits the bill.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us