Change to Video 1 to watch a DVD

Bronze Member
Username: Em69

OttawaCanada

Post Number: 60
This may sound like a dumb question, but need answers.. :-)

Is there an easy way to have the TV switch to Video 1 when you want to watch a DVD? Can't it be done automatically somehow instead of having to use the remote to change it??

My set up includes:

DVD player
Receiver
Cable box
TV
5.1 surround speakers

Thanks

Unregistered guest
I have a Sony touch-screen remote that allow you to program multiple funcionto be executed at the touch of a button (Sony Model RM-AV2100B). This remote is fairly expensive at $150 but it controls all of my components and the blacklight is useful when watching movies in low light conditions.

Unregistered guest
I have a Sony touch-screen remote that allow you to program multiple funcionto be executed at the touch of a button (Sony Model RM-AV2100B). This remote is fairly expensive at $150 but it controls all of my components and the blacklight is useful when watching movies in low light conditions.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4877
em69,
You may want to look at remotes that are programmable with macro functions. But as it is, it cannot be done automatically. You can look all through your manual (which I hope you have) and you will see that this function has to be done manually or remotely, for that matter.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us