Sorround for tv much lower then sorround for dvd....why?

Username: Jaykik

Post Number: 2
i have a denon s-101 home theatre system, with a 32" BenQ LCD

i did the basic connections and playing dvd's on receiver gets surround, however i couldnt figure out how to get surround for watching just cabletv.
after surfing these forums i figured out to connect audio out from tv to audio in to reciever(AUX1). I turn on my reciever set to AUX1 then go to tv audio menu and switch it to come only from sorround.

i can watch tv with surround but for some reason it isnt at all loud, the tv itself is louder. Please help and tell me why my tv surround is barely working and is so subpar to my dvd surround

Username: Hawker152

Post Number: 4
you will just have to play with the menu on your tv on my JVC 52" there is a sound output option i changed it to FIX i immediatley noticed a difference just look at yours an tell me what it says an i will try to help

Silver Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 593
I just checked out the BenQ owners manual and there doesn't seem to be a fixed/variable setting on its audio output, nor any sort of level control on it.

If you have a cable box, try using its output into the Denon. Also make sure the volume control on the front of the box (if it has one) is turned all the way up.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us