Samsung TV to a DVD player and VCR

Username: Rgagli1

Post Number: 1
Is it possible to record a personal movie on a DVD that I burned from the computer (VCD) to a VHS? There is only a coxial cable in the back of the tv and coxial cables. I plugged the DVD in the coxial cables and had the coxial cable for the VCR. Is there a way to make this work. I have tried numerous things...one time I could see the video on the tv but not very good...most of the time the VHS is just white noise. Can anyone help...this is kind of a timing issue so any help would be greatly appreciated. The VCR has a set of coxial cables one that states cable and one that states to TV. It also has coxial cables for video in and video out.

Thanks!

Username: Rgagli1

Post Number: 2
This one may make more sense:

Is it possible to record a personal movie on a DVD that I burned from the computer (VCD) to a VHS? There is only set of video/audio cables in the back of the tv and coxial cable for cablevision. I plugged the DVD in the video/audio cables and had the coxial cable for the VCR. Is there a way to make this work. I have tried numerous things...one time I could see the video on the tv but not very good...most of the time the VHS is just white noise. Can anyone help...this is kind of a timing issue so any help would be greatly appreciated. The VCR has a set of coxial cables one that states cable and one that states to TV. It also has video/audio cables for video in and video out.

The VCD plays fine if it is plugged into the tv through the cables.

Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Diverhank

Huntington Beach, CA

Post Number: 105
To do this, the easiest way is to completely bypass your TV. Hook the DVD out (yellow, red, white) directly into the VCR in (corresponding yellow, red, white).

Anonymous

We bought a 47" Samsung. I want to plug in my dvd player to watch a movie.

Anonymous

I have a '97 kenwood ka 896 receiver, a dvd recorder, satellite box configuration that will play dvd through surround but no TV. i know there is an easy fix but can't find it, dvd book says to run video cable to receiver,but receiver has no port. help if you can please
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us