Best HTIB for between $300-400

Username: Dankstang

Post Number: 1
Sorry if this is a repost, but I have just started shopping for HTIB system for my dad. He is no audiophile, but is a little deaf..haha He like ease of use and a good remote control layout.
Any suggestions?
So far I've checked out the Panasonic HT-930 as the top contender. What about Yamaha?

Username: Jethro

Lansing, Mi

Post Number: 6
yes. i recently bought the lg htib lgdvt418 for my hdtv setup in my bedroom and i think for the money it kicks butt. its simple, the fronts and rears are skinny towers which i think look fabulous and the center fits perfectly on a 32" hdtv and looks rediculously sharp. It sounds great for what it is and so far has been extremely reliable. Very clear with dvds and easy on the ears, dialogue is great. perfect for my bedroom which is about 14x15 feet. that said, my main system i have over $8000 invested in it and there is obviously no comparison, but when i lie down in bed to watch a dvd, im perfectly satisfied. You get what u pay for in most instances, and i think $350 for this system is a great friggin deal. cosmetically beautiful and unobtrusive and sonically sound for the price. check it out dude !
later on ur pops will be happy with this as it can crank pretty loud !!

Username: Irisfailsafe

BogotaColombia

Post Number: 5
I bought the Yamaha YHT 165 (YHT 160 for the US) and I am very happy with it. Easy setup and great sound. It all comes in a box (thought be careful is quite heavy)

it has superb sound but is not very big and it has a lot of advanced functions plus enough inputs to connect everything

Username: Silas92

Post Number: 8
The Yamaha yht-360 is clearly the best for its price range $300-400 it sounds twice as good as both stated above. (but has no dvd player)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us