HTIB with digital audio input and Componet Video output.?

I have a DirecTV system with the DRD-485RG receiver that came with a digital audio output for Dolby digital or DTS and a component Video output . I own a Sony Wega with componet video input and now i'm looking a HTIB(DVD included) with digital audio input and component video output.Anyone can help me , only found Kenwood's DVT-605 . RCA models has digital input but only S-video out and other brands have models too expensive (+US 600) for me. Thanks

Anonymous
If you want to spend less, but still have the best, I would suggest that you buy a componenet based system and buy few thing at a time.

Say you buy a receiver with component in/out and a progressive scan dvd player, considering your TV is compatible (as you can use component video in), and may be a set of 3 speakers (center, front-left and right).

You will be spending less to begin with and later on you can add more speakers as your budget permits.

I went with Pioneer's HTP-725DV, that gcomes with progressive scan dvd, coponent in/out, 6.1 sound - I had to spend $608 including shipping.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us