How I Got A HT-S650 At No Charge

Anonymous
I got a part-time job at Circuit City working two evenings and one week-end day a week.

In just 4 weeks I earned enough to pay cash for my system which included my employee discount.

Now I have to work another two weeks for my premium wires,cables and speaker stands.

Anonymous
Where does the 'no charge' part come in?

Anonymous
Guess it means he bought it with cash and didn't "charge it" on a credit card!!!

mike
your an idiot

Anonymous
and you can't spell!

Grimace
Do not buy the Onkyo HTS 650. The defect with the LFE Channel is real and very widespread among the people that already own this system. Why would you buy something that you know is defective? That's what Onkyo is hoping you would do. They are hoping that we are too stupid to know the difference or to care.

People that are still recommending the HTS 650 are just plain ignorant, and that is what Onkyo is banking on. We're still waiting for Onkyo to do something about this defect.

Pietaster
Not all of these systems have the bug. I finally came to the conclusion after many tests and discussions with people who are knowledgable in this field. I'm sure there are some people who are infected, but it is slim. I can only count about 10 total on 3 different message boards. Also, from what I've been reading, Onkyo is trying to fix the problem and has stated that future releases of this product will not be a problem. Quit being such a tool Grimace.

Anonymous
You guys are in denial.

bobby
ur all idiots

Anonymous
Spoke to an Onkyo rep this afternoon on a refurbished model and they stated that the LFE problem has been resolved on these units.

Got the HTS-650 for $319!! I purchased the extra 2 year warranty which extends it to 3 years parts and labor for $50 more. Total $369!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us