Kenwood has been around a lot longer thna Onkyo and

Anonymous
the HTB-505 is as good as it gets for the price.
Plus you can actually get someone on the phone when you call customer service and unlike Onkyo they answer their e-mails.

Anonymous
I agree with the previous poster. Everytime I used their 800 number, I got a live person in 2 or 3 rings and they were very helpful with my questions pertaining to the HTB-505.

Anonymous
Glad you like your Kenwoods! Before buying one, however, I recommend other folks listen to several systems themselves and decide. I was ready to buy the Kenwood 505 based on website reviews. Then I listened to it and was ready to give up on home theater. There simply was no bass, tinny highs and less than clear midrange. The Onkyo shakes the couch with its self powered sub, the highs are clear and full, with the midrange being impeccible. No, it is not comparable to separates costing $2000. It does, however, blow away every system less than 999, including Bose. To me. Everyone else better check each system out for themselves. Good luck!

Anonymous
Twice-as-good warranty on Onkyo. No problems reaching their toll-free tech support number. Anything else??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us