Need help for pre/amp

Username: 1909

Miami Beach, Fl US

Post Number: 1
Don't have a set budget, could go high, was aiming for something simple with a nice Crestron or Pronto remote, would use for DVD movies and general music and love B&W sound and looks
I have 2 B&W Nautilus 803 (front), 1 HTM1 for center and 2 DS7 (rear)and a Sony 50" plasma
Was thinking abt getting a Sunfire sub, but don't know which model
Would love to have something like a Yamaha Musicast or similar to dump all my Cds in it
Need badly advice on what to purchase for pre/power or receiver (which I can see not all like - how abt the Yamaha RX-Z9 ?) - on the pre/power option, brands that I like for no reason: B&K, Krell
Could be 7.1 - what is the advantage over the 5.1?
Also need to find a CD changer + DVD
The room is wooden floor and is 24'x 16'
And I like bass !
Sorry for being all over

Sergio
Unregistered guest
To all mighty and knowledgeable audiophiles out there: HELP ME SPEND MONEY !!!
Help! Need your advice !!!
Don't have a set budget, could go high, was aiming for something simple with a nice Crestron or Pronto remote, would use for DVD movies and general music and love B&W sound and looks
I have 2 B&W Nautilus 803 (front), 1 HTM1 for center and 2 DS7 (rear)and a Sony 50" plasma
Was thinking abt getting a Sunfire sub, but don't know which model
Would love to have something like a Yamaha Musicast or similar to dump all my Cds in it
Need badly advice on what to purchase for pre/power or receiver (which I can see not all like - how abt the Yamaha RX-Z9 ?) - on the pre/power option, brands that I like for no reason: B&K, Krell
Could be 7.1 - what is the advantage over the 5.1?
Also need to find a CD changer + DVD
The room is wooden floor and is 24'x 16'
And I like bass !
Sorry for being all over

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us