You prob get this a lot, but need you're help.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2814
I'm new to this section of this forum, and need some help on whats good, and not.
My 18th birthday is in a few days, and I'm in to car audio, so I was thinking about buying some sort of surround sound for my room.
Well, like I said, I'm only 18, so I don't have a lot of money. Thats where my birthday money will prob have a part in it.
I'm just wanting a half way desent sound. Nothing to raddle my nabors windows or anything. Just some loud/clean sounding speakers, and good sounding sub.
Hears the hard part, I'm only wanting to spend around the $100 mark. I would just go to wallmart, but being in to car audio, I know they don't carry the best stuff, and you're dollar goes farther when you buy off the internet.
Thanks for any info.

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 1560
Haven't tried it, but a lot of people raving about it.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-theater/11824.html

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2816
Thanks for the info, I didn't read the intire thread... I got the main idea of it I think.:-)
Like I said, I don't know squat about home audio, but just to make sure, it just plugs in to my DVD player in my room, and boom? My DVD player is new so I'm pretty sure it has all the hookups, but my TV on the other hand is really old... got it when I was a little kid... prob 10-12 years ago.
Thanks again for the help.
P.s, I really love that price.:-)

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 1570
Yes, the DVD player will connect to any HTIB, as long as it doesn't have it's own built in DVD player, then it might not.

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2849
K, thanks man, I'll look in to getting it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us