What I need to buy to begin setting it up???

Username: Caitlyns7

Post Number: 1
ok so i am not a electronical person at all but i am trying to figure out what I need to buy inorder to set up 8 speakers in my house. I would like to be able to set up one pair of outdoor speakers for the backyard, one pair for the garage, one in the dining room, and one in the family room. so that is 3 indoor speakers and one pair of outdoor speakers. I would like to baable to have the family room and the dinning room able to be on and the outdoor/garage ones off at the same time... I would also like to be able to possibly be able to watch tv through the family room and living room and the outdoor/garage ones to be playing music at the same time! I cannot spend too much money on anything but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Unregistered guest
I would recommend a Russound 4-zone/4-source system(CA4.4KSPK-1) This includes everything you would need for the whole system (minus wire and installation). You would be able to listen to music in the garage/outside and watch TV in the family room all at the same time all at diferent volumes too. You can take a look at the 6 zone wich is a step up here:
www.digitalhsolutions.com/Russound/Russound_Amplifiers.html
The 4 zone is about $700 less. I hope this answers your questions. Please feel free to leave your feedback at our site:
www.digitalhsolutions.com/contactus.html

Username: Caitlyns7

Post Number: 2
That is going to be too expensive for me to do that to my house. I am sorry if you or anyone else have another alternatives that would be cheaper that would be greatly appreciated ... thanks!!!

Gold Member
Username: Paul_ohstbucks

Post Number: 1946
If $700 is out of your budget, you might want to stick with portable boomboxes because what you're looking for doesnt come cheap.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us