Bose Home Theatre - No sound - Bose closed on Sunday

Username: Sgaynorris

Panama City, FL United States

Post Number: 1
I was so excited to get home with my 50" Sony LCD and Bose Lifestle 13 Home Theatre System. I followed each step of the setup guide. Turned it on expecting to hear great sound and all I got was silence. Called Bose. They close at 3 EST on Saturday and are closed on Sunday. Some help they are. Called Sony. They tried to help. Said I had everthing hooked up right. It was just a matter of which buttons to press on the Bose remote to get sound. While I was on hold with Sony, I pressed buttons and low and behold SOUND. Then I turned it off, and when it came back on - no sound. I don't remember what I did to get sound. Anyone have a clue? $4000 later and I am sitting in silence on my only day off. Boo hoo.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3369
Have you consulted the manual on proper set-up?
Silly question, i know, but you'd be surprised at how many people don't even bother with the manual and go straight to the internet..

Bronze Member
Username: Em69

OttawaCanada

Post Number: 18
For $40 I had a technician come to my house to help wire everything. It was well worth it. Call the store where you purchased it...they could send someone out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us