Universal Remote & Multi Disc DVD Changers

Username: Mysterio

Post Number: 2
Hi, I searched the web and this forum and couldn't find anything on it. I have bought a UNIVERSAL REMOTE URC-300 and was wondering if anyone has tried to use a UNIVERSAL REMOTE with a 200 or 400 Disc Changer and if the names of the movies show up on your remote.

Just curious before I invest in a multi-disc changer.

Gold Member
Username: Paul_ohstbucks

Post Number: 1762
My advice would be to 'not' buy the multi-disc DVD changer. It's not exactly a big deal manually placing a DVD into the tray on movie night. I can see why a multi changer would be nice in a car(especially on roadtrips), but see no added value for HT use.

Bronze Member
Username: Feot

Texas USA

Post Number: 30
There is no point in spending the money for a multi disc dvd changer when you can play mp3s (120-150 songs(how long will the party last?) on most any dvd player and like P said, unless your dvd player is located a few flights up or over at the neighbors, it's not that big of a deal to change the disc.

Username: Mysterio

Post Number: 5
Yeah - I am having all my equipment downstairs - one flight below. I love watching DVD's and would love to have them on-demand but wouldn't want the disc-changer unless the titles showed up on the Universal Remote screen.

Bronze Member
Username: Feot

Texas USA

Post Number: 41
Harmony Remote by Logitec...

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm?CRID=2078&PAGE=products/features/harmony&count ryid=2&languageid=1
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us