Speaker problems

Username: Dirk_alan

Post Number: 1
Hey guys, need some help from the audiophilles. I just hooked up my new sound system- this one to be specific: http://www.audio4cheap.com/customer/product.php?productid=16613&cat=0&page=1
and I'm having a weird problem. The left speaker is a hell of a lot quiter than the other speakers. I've got them all at the same level, checked and re-checked the connections, but nothing seems to work. Any advice?

Gold Member
Username: Paul_ohstbucks

Post Number: 1712
Experiment with swapping speakers and cables to see if you can determine whether it's at the speaker end, or the receiver end.

Providing everything is connected properly, and you still cant fix the problem, you might try to exchange the unit since it's brand new.

Username: Jacin

Post Number: 1
I am having the same problem.....I tested all my speakers on the Left Channel just to make sure it wasn;t a speaker problam and all had significant volume......Funny thing is, is that before this speaker setup, I was running a cheapo computer speaker set on the TV......I had the same problem with that as well...The left channel played and the right didn't........So, I am pretty sure the problem isn't with my receiver either.....Might it be a DVD or TV issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated..............Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us