DD 6.1-es/DTS-es/DTS descrete (how to hook up speakers?)

Anonymous
I have a Yamaha 5280 receiver that decodes dolby and dts-es formats. The receiver does not have connections (speaker posts) for the 2 additional rear speakers. Do I simply use the rear pre-out and hook up another amp and run the extra pair of speakers off of that amp? The Yamaha manual does not cover anything on hooking up rear center speakers. If I need a black box please recommend. help.......

Anonymous
I used to have the same problem but I fix it. You will need an old receiver or amp with a power input. Use the rear center surround pre-out then hook it up to your 2nd amp's input, then use the front (left and right) speaker outs. Do not use other outs but the fronts. Goodluck.

Anonymous
I have a Samsung DVD/VCR-V7500. The unit has SVIDEO and Component output for the DVD only and composite out for DVD and VCR. I could not use the SVIDEO or Component output for the DVD, there is nothing display on this output. I went through the setup in the manual and set up the DVD output accordingly but it is still not working. Please help

Reggie
Unregistered guest
I have a Kenwood KRF-X9060D (VR-6070) and it has 1 set of posts for the rear surround speakers. In the Instruction maual it has 2 rear surround speaker set up for the sound options. How do you hook this up for two rear surround sound speakers? Do I use the pre-out to an amp and then hook up two speakers?
What are some good speakers for rear surround? Under $300?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us