Work in progress? help

Bronze Member
Username: Rfrules

Canada

Post Number: 11
allright i got an old teac AG-250 receiver to test my subs in house and they work but the receiver is only 100 watts and 8 ohms and my subs are 4ohms, and also is it normal to hear the singing and music from the subs? because at first i did not hook up any speakers so i could hear tunes coming from the subs. this is work in progress for sure because right now i only have the radio to listen to but is there anyway to hook up my HU to the receiver? thx

Did you use sub 'pre-out'?
Unregistered guest
Curtis, did you wire these up through a 'sub pre-out'?, or did you just take the signal from the normal speaker outs? If you took it from the normal outs, the subs were getting the entire frequency range that the music was being reproduced in, rather than just the low freq's that the subs are designed to play. If you did you a sub pre-out, then no, you shouldn't 'really' be able to hear the rest of the tunes through the subs!

Bronze Member
Username: Rfrules

Canada

Post Number: 13
umm ok what i did was take the wires that were allready connected to the 4 knobs on the side of the enclosure and wired them into the amp?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us