$449.00 for the Onkyo HTS650

Operation Ivy
The best deal for the Onkyo HTS650 is at WWW.brandnamez.com for $499.00 with free shipping.

Andriodymous
Woh what a great price. I will check out WWW.brandnamez.com right now. Thanks for the info Op. Ivy.

Can It Be True
Sweet deal, I wonder what else WWW.Brandnamez.com has for sale, I will check it out too now.

Brandnamez.com
Brandnamez.com - "All you little clowns will crap your pants when you see our deals."

walter
electronicexpress.com 399.00

Anonymous
Soundcity $434 including shipping

Anonymous
re: Electronicexpress.com. Here's the message you get when trying to purchase the HTS-650.

At the present time Onkyo will not allow their retailers to sell products on-line. Onkyo prefers that their products be sold by a customer service representative at a retail store. If you would like to purchase this item please visit any of our 15 locations or call 1-888-257-7500, and we will hold this item for you.

Anonymous
Call Peter Green at SoundCity. He has one of the best if not the best price around. Paid $399 plus tax with no shipping since I personally picked it up but a lot others on this site are getting it from him for $434 including shipping. Call him up at 800-888-5343 X 701. Good Luck.

Nick
I have to second the above comment. Soundcity.com, $434 paid, no tax, no shipping. Really tuff to beat this deal. Just watch the site for the 13% off sale, took me a week to wait for it to come around.

Scott
scw13

saves 13% on everything @ soundcity.com.

TheRocket
Brandnamez.com actualy sells it for $449.00, and that was with free shipping to Canada.

Anonymous
Be careful where you buy your equipment. If they are not a factory authorized dealer then your warranty will be null and void.

Anonymous
If you want to buy from an authorized dealer try bestpriceaudiovideo.com It is currently selling for $470 with no tax (except OH) or shipping

OnkyoOwner
Vanns.com will price match and offers free delivery-no tax and GREAT customer service. They are also an authorized Onkyo dealer

PreHomeTheater
oh man, I'm so excited. I live like 10 minutes from SoundCity! I never even realized it was there. I'm definitely gonna try to get the HTS650 from them for $399 plus tax

OnkyoOwner
PreHometheater-See if they will let you test the receiver before you buy to make sure it doesn't have the LFE bug
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us