Does any one have a hook up diagram for dvd/vcr combo with digital cable box???

rowdy1234
Unregistered guest
Iam trying to hook up the following:
sony home thearte system
motarolla digital cable box
samsung dvd/vcr combo
sanusi 27in tv
i thought i had it hooked up, but i only have surrond sound on dvd's and mtv. and a few select chanels with cartoons on them. can you give me a hook up diagram for audio and video that would allow surround on all the channels? i know nothing about this kind of stuff so go easy on me, i am super frustrated at this point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Dirtfarmer

Alberta Canada

Post Number: 603
try here
Use this link to go directly to the discussion:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-theater/113395.html

rowdy1234
Unregistered guest
i already did but do not know which diagram to use, plus i was told to start a new thread bucause no one would answer me there

Silver Member
Username: Dirtfarmer

Alberta Canada

Post Number: 604
yes i notice a guy posted thjat on the site i started, it true the site is geting big, alot bigger then i thought it would get, i post a bout all i could think of
if you have a reciver for your stero, i would start there, and add all teh other thing to that
the main chart post on start of the site i told you about should give you a good idea
and if you notice a lot of chart tell teh same thing to use the reciver as the center point of everthing

and as for the other guy, forget him his half right and half wrong, even if you created a new post, it does mean someone will answer, that the wrong part lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us