Multiroom extension

Username: Beastie10

Cayman Islands

Post Number: 8
I need 1 room 5.1 or greater and four/five other rooms extension. Is there anything out there, other than Bose L/style 48 that can do this. I dont want to go back to Bose, but may have to for their multiroom sound, RF remote etc. I could go to $10k if necessary. I've looked at Linn, that would cost way too much for all these rooms - Any ideas?

Silver Member
Username: Joe_c

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 129
denon 5805 could get there

Cayman Islands

Post Number: 9
denon 5805 looks awesome, but can it really do two rooms 5.1, with independent inputs as well as four outdoor rooms (preferably with an RF remote).

Would I need to add on more amps etc?

If it can do all this, it would save me buying a L/S 48 and another system for the media room.

Please let me know. Thanks

Silver Member

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 137
two rooms 5.1 yes, additional rooms would have to have there own amplification though

Cayman Islands

Post Number: 10
Could you recommend amps that would be required for other rooms? I am specifically thinking that I would need amplification for 5 outdoor rooms as I could run the boys room and lounge off the 5805 on 5.1.

Is there a way that I control all the operation from one remote that would work from any location and distance of up to 100 ft?

If I can put all this together with the same functionality of the L/S 48, I would much rather go with the 5805 as the base unit.

Grateful for your thoughts.

Silver Member

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 196
try this site for those amps:http://ww2.onecall.com/CID_22.htm

Bronze Member

Cayman Islands

Post Number: 11
Ok. I need to understand a few things. If I buy say the Marantz MM9340, can I

Plug 2 5.1 speaker sets into the 5805 and another output to the Marantz to power 4/5 outdoor rooms and listen to the tv in the house whilst music outside or another source in the boys room and have a remote that will work from say 100ft?

Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us