Speaker B question

aquapowers
Unregistered guest
I recently hooked up my Sony TV (KD34SX955) and HTIB (HT6800DP) and have been trying all kinds of settings. I am using the digital optical from the receiver to the tv and digital coax from the receiver to the DVD. I also connected the red and white audio from the receiver (Video 2 Audio in) so I can turn the TV speakers off and still listen to analog TV. I am using the cable card and do not have a set top box.

I noticed that if I only select speaker B that I get sound out of the center and back speakers. I do not have speakers connected to the Speaker B inputs. Any ideas?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2882
Go this section and you may find your answers.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-theater/113395.html

aquapowers
Unregistered guest
Nope, I didn't find my answer

Gold Member

Post Number: 2884
This is an all in one Home theater in a box, correct? It has a built DVD player?

aquapowers
Unregistered guest
It is a HTIB. It comes with a seperate receiver and DVD player which I have connect using component video and digital coax audio.

aquapowers
Unregistered guest
My question is...should I being hearing anything out of the center and surround back speaker when a change the speaker setting on the receiver from speaker A to speaker B? I don't have any speakers connected to speaker B.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2885
Not at all.

Silver Member
Username: Dirtfarmer

Alberta Canada

Post Number: 578
Berny
long time no see
keeping out of trouble

Gold Member

Post Number: 2889
hehe, more like going into trouble!
And you are still hard at it:-)
Did you make your own website yet?

Silver Member
Username: Dirtfarmer

Alberta Canada

Post Number: 583
well thing have slow down a bit, i thing i all most cover all, that i could thing of that is, but ther do come up with something i never heard of , but i seem to be get in to camcorder and DVR lol

and no i have not give a site thought, so never did it, but i have been geting some nice view for my work, it nice to have people say it some of the best info around it give me a swollen head laughing
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us