Onkyo system Hookup--any "experts" on line?

Username: Kane

Austin, Texas USA

Post Number: 1
I need your help. I looked over many of the previous posts but can not find a system exactly like mine. So If you can give me some direction on the best way to hook up my system I would greatly appreciate it. I will list my components as best I can:

ONKYO DS777 -has all the component jacks
(Video 1,2,3(R&L "audio" and 1 "video" for each)
DVD (R&L "audio" and 1 "video" and 1 "S-video"
TAPE(only R&L "record" and R&L "play") ;
MONITOR OUT-(one video jack & 1 s-video)
DIGITAL IN (2(two) coaxial and 2(two) optical)
DIGITAL OUT (one optical)and lastly ----1 COAX (antenna) (75 ohm)
Digital CATV BOX with built-in hard disc recorder (time-warner)--it has Coax Cable "in" and Coax Cable "out" and then it has "OUT 1" (which has 2 (two) unmarked jacks (red and white) and then 1 (one) video jack (off set to the side) AND under the red and white "unmarked jacks" is 1(one) seperately labeled "digital audio out";
next to out 1 is "OUT 2" (which IS marked "L" and "R" -"audio")and then under these two jacks is 1(one) labeled "video"
Lastly over by itself is 1(one) "S-Video" jack
VCR : has one set of component (R/L and Video) for "output" and "input" plus 2 (two)coax (antenna) "IN and "out"

Sorry for the length of this but I wanted to get all info I could. Thanks for the help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us