Speakers

Username: Kennyg45

Post Number: 1
I have a philips tv 32PW9768/05, and speakers AD902W, does anyone know of an adaptor to make then useable?

Silver Member
Username: Paul_ohstbucks

Post Number: 106
yep,

It's called a receiver. I wouldnt recommend trying to plug speakers directly into your TV. I doubt they would sound very good if you did. Is that what you're trying to do??

Username: Kennyg45

Post Number: 2
I have the transmitter to go with the speakers for surround sound, but the connector is different. The one on the transmitter is like a phone connector and the one on the tv is like a jack plug. I need an adaptor, if there is such a thing

Username: Dadmaloney

Post Number: 1
I have an inexpensive Scott surround sound system. I recently hooked it to a different TV and now hear a hum when I plug in the RCA jacks. Can anyone tell me how to eliminate this? The buzz wasn't there on the old TV it was hooked to.

Silver Member
Username: Joe_c

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 119
how to eliminate humm , remove the inexpensive from the speakers.

Post Number: 2
While I understand they are inexpensive I didn't have the hum yesterday on the old TV. Why now?

Silver Member

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 123
need more info , setup , connection, models???

Post Number: 3
It is a Scott scs40. The buzz comes from the 15' rca connector from the audio jack in the tv to the subwoofer.

Silver Member

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 126
its picking up a ground loop from the house elecs more likely try moving the location of the sub or the wire and see if it helps
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us