NAD T763 or Denon AVR-3805 / PSB C6i or Platinum C2

pgd
Unregistered guest
I currently have PSB Silveri front speakers and a SubSonic 7 subwoofer. I am now debating between the PSB Stratus C6i and the PSB Platinum C2 center channels. How big a deal is it that the C6i is "timber matched" to the Silveri's? Will the improved sound of the Platinum C2 make up for the fact it's not timber matched?
Also, with this setup, any ideas on whether the NAD T763 or the Denon AVR-3805 would be a better choice (or are they both so good it doesn't matter to a non-expert)?
I'm just interested in hearing whether people think the NAD/C2 combo would be worth the $400 cost difference to the Denon/C6i combo (the Platinum C2 is blemished).
My room is 17 by 20 and I will use the system for 60% home theater and 40% music. Thanks in advance for any help.

HTK
Unregistered guest
The C6i will be a better match for Stratus series. Besides, if you got money to spend on Platinum C2 why don't you buy Stratus Goldi which is a much better for front speaker.

Between T-763 and Denon AVR-3805, T-763 get much more power and sound much better.

TH
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us