Connecting PC to HDTV and Audio Receiver HELP!!

Username: Dru2k

Post Number: 1
I have a GeForce2 GTS outputing through S-video at 640x480 to a philips 34pw9819 (34in widescreen HDTV). Small text is readable and games play smoothly. However I have a Geforce4 ti4200 but no s-video out.

I bought a DVI-I adaptor to regular hd-15 monitor and i connected it to my geforce4 ti4200 and hdtv. the geforce4 detected the display as Philips Analog Display, but when I selected it, it would not work. Any work arounds?

I have a hd-15 to 5 bnc cable. I purchased 3 bnc plug/rca jack adaptors for the RGB to connect to the TV's component in. Am i on the right track? Will this work for high-resolution display?

Also, is it possible to output 5.1 sound from a sound blaster live 5.1 mp3+ to my audio receiver? What cable can I use? I have a denon avr-1700 with klipsch quintet speaker system.

Username: Dru2k

Post Number: 2
anyone?

Unregistered guest
I am a new to the game and I am trying to hook my Dell Inspiron 8200 laptop to my Sony HDTV. The laptop has an s-video out on the side. My TV has 7 video inputs. Any help on what to do? Thanks for any help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us