Please help, problem with TV cable picture, when plugged in through my Panasonic HTIB

Username: Wingsofvictory

Post Number: 1
Hi everyone, i can't help to think i have the worst luck, but i just purchased a Panasonic SC-HT820V, and it is a 5 disc dvd/cd changer, and a vcr all in one. What happened is i plugged in my Tv cable into the vcr where it says, RF IN and then when i try to watch tv, the picture is all discolored, sometimes fuzzy, or distorted. But when i plug the same TV cable into my tv, the picture is perfectly clear, is there something wrong with my actual system, or maybe i need a signal booster, i've already tried calling sears, (where i bought it from), Fry's electronics, Radio Shack, The panasonic help line, my tv cable company, and NO ONE has answers, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2092
Did you make sure that the TV is on the right channel? When you said RF, that told me that you are not using the Video In plug at the back of your TV.
Have you read the manual of this all-in-one HT?

Username: Wingsofvictory

Post Number: 2
I've checked the manual like 100 time!, and what do you mean i don't have the tv on the right channel, i have it on Video 1/Line In to watch the vcr, and dvd player, what other channel would i put it on?

Re-tune
Unregistered guest
Try re-tuning the channel that the video is connected through. A slight difference in tuning may occur when the new unit is connected. Worth a try?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2101
Do you turn on the VCR when you are watching TV?
Try turning off the VCR or set it to TV.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us