Denon AVR-3805 v. Yamaha RX-V2500

Username: Soonah

Post Number: 1
Hi all, I'm in the market for an AVR in the $1000 - $1500 range. I really like these two and was just wondering if any of you had any personal experiences with either one that would steer you towards or away from either one.

Also if there is another AVR in that price range that one of you could recommend, I'd appreciate that too.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2085
That is a tough call to make as they are excellent receivers! It would boil down to which features from each receiver that you must have.

If you are willing to go separates, I would recommend the Outlaw Audio 950 with Outlaw Audio power amp 7100. The 950 is on sale for $699 and the 7100 for $899, it is a hundred bucks more than your original budget but absolutely worth it.

cheers

Username: Correctu

Marion, IL

Post Number: 2
You have to look at the NAD 773, I did a lot of research, and listening tests between the 2 you listed and this piece. The build quality is leaps and bounds above the Denon and Yamaha, the sound is the best I've heard in quite some time. Check into it. Then you can pick one up at saturdayaudioexchange.com, I got a great price from them, and a fair shipping chatge.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us