My sub don't give me good effect...

I have buy an active paradigm sub woofer and i have plug into the RCA place on my receivers. But why the effect is not big???

Can i have another way to plug it to have a better sound effect?

I have a Paradigm PDR-10 with a denon 2800 receivers.

Thanks!

It all depends on where you have placed your sub woofer. Subs usually work the best in a corner of your Home Theater Area. Also mess with LFE mixing settings on your receiver to help the bass come out. The way you have it is the best way to have a sub setup. Also if your other speakers have really low bass its a possibility that you don't need the sub. Also try setting your other speakers to small and let the sub do the bass.

Anonymous
Did anybody try this thing call "Bit88"? Claimed to be able to extend the bass a lot.

http://www.bit88.com

1. Use Y-cable to connect from receiver's LFE out to the subwoofer inputs.
2. Make sure you know how to setup the receiver speaker setting (main speaker level relative to other speakers level and how the bass should route to what speakers)

For anonymous post: if you have Paradigm and Denon, you will never need the Bit88.

Anonymous
can someone tell me why my speakers sound so low but with a loud hiss...?
the reciever can be turned all the way up but not that much volume.and if i turn the tv volume down everything goes down . what am i doing wrong..??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us