Help me with tv surround

Username: Stomper

Post Number: 1
Hi people,

Quite new to this game. I have a dts surround amp with all speakers. I am slowly hooking things upto it.

I have a dvd and ps2 hooked upto it at the mo but want my tv hooked up to it.

The tv has dolby pro logic options on it but am just a little confused about how i hook this up to my amp.

I have on the back about 5 outputs i think ( a red a white a green or yellow and a blue ). I know what the red and white are but whats the other colours ... oh and also there is a black one .... I'm hoping this is a digital coaxial output but am a bit unsure as i have no instuctions for the tv.

Also one other question .. digital coaxial vs optical cable ... and pros or cons ?

ta very much
Gavin

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1977
are there any labels on the back of the tv?

Post Number: 2
There is some labels above the coloured connections an S and something else I cant make out above the other ... cant see anything above the black one though (the one i'm hoping is a digital coaxial).

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1978
what you can do is find out the type of tv and go to their website. They may still have an owner's manual for it.

What TV is it anyway?

Post Number: 3
Unsure without looking ... will have a look when i get home .. cheers for that bit of info ... hopefully this will solve my questions

ta
Gav
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us