Beginner needs help

Unregistered guest
I'm looking into buying a home theater, but I was wonder how do you connect everything, I mean do you just plug up everything or do you have to do your own wiring, can a person with no real electrical knowledge hook one of these things up. And I keep hearing about the Onkyo HT-S760, is this a good system to go with?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1730
You can plug everything in yourself, you just need to get some interconnects. You also need to read up on the novella that is the manual and it is pretty straight forward from there.
The Onkyo is a decent system and some like the HT-s770 even more. Do you have a budget?
cheers

Unregistered guest
Well im trying to stay under 400 for the receiver and everything, I would go higher but sense I have to buy a dvd/cd player I probably wont. Is the JVC XV F80BK a good dvd player to go with?

Unregistered guest
I forgot to ask, is their anyweb sites that show how to connect a home theater, and can I play satellite radio on it?

Unregistered guest
I forgot to ask, is their anyweb sites that show how to connect a home theater, and can I play satellite radio on it?

Bronze Member
Username: Forcedinduction

Post Number: 20
Your manual that comes with your receiver will show you what cables you need and how to connect it. Painless process. If you can plug an appliance into the wall, then you can plug in audio cables.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us