TotalFTA Private Cardshare " BEWARE"

Bronze Member
Username: Apple_bee

Post Number: 31
May 22nd, 2010, 09:03 AM #1
n3fta
Administrator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buyers beware Tota*lfta has turned there website into a private cardshare operation that cannot be trusted.

The town they are requesting users western union the money to is Laval, Quebec. Laval is the home of Lavalsat the fta store that has been scamming users out of there hard earned money for years. They are know clone sellers and scammers who have had fta stores under many different names. There are other options out there stay away from these guys it's not worth it. The details are below.

First Name: Madison
Last Name: Deutcher
City: Laval
State/Province: Quebec

May 30th, 2010, 01:26 PM #2
n3fta
Administrator
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well as I suspected this has turned out to be a scam. The first victim has come forward at another site claiming he was taken for $240 USD.

Once again guys stay away from total!

June 1st, 2010, 11:27 AM #3
n3fta
Administrator

Well more users are now coming forward with claims of being scammed by total for amounts ranging between $100-$300. I'll continue to give this thread a bump daily to ensure none of our members fall victim to this scam. If your looking for a reliable PCS service have a look around the site, we have links to the most reliable services available.

June 12th, 2010, 03:28 PM #4
Miked181

Yup....I got taken for $398...2 units...stay awat from TOTALFTA, TOTA*LFTA.COM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I sent them an email asking where my units were and got a reply 2 hours later they are back ordered. Meanwhile my Son sent them an email asking if the same unit was in stock and they replied, yes, order today and it is shipped tomorrow

June 13th, 2010, 12:57 AM #5
Priestmill
Visiting Staff

There are many reasons to stay away from total. It is in it's third version by now.
Domain issue and hacked data bases etc. A PDF went around last Oct and it appeared
this site were either looking for new members or maybe giving the impression N3
files will release there as did the N2 files and perhaps for a cost. It was hard to tell
what the motivation was.

"We are especially excited to be the first FTA web site to release the NAGRA 3
software in the near future."

This was the kind of info they were saying. When the first version of totalfta
disappeared is when ftahq started. Kinda a site war at the time. They also
made posts and threads there under other user ID's.

So be careful when dealing with this site and whatever it says it has to offer.

June 13th, 2010, 03:37 PM #6
n3fta
Administrator

That's too bad Miked181 that's a considerable amount of money to just have taken from you. Hopefully nobody else gets taken by these thieves im sure they have scammed thousands by now.
http://n3fta.ca/showthread.php?p=1450

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2195
YOUR IMAGE NALO IS WELL TO KNOWN TO TRY AND PASS IT OFF TO ANOTHER lol

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Canada

Post Number: 4831
i fall to see what " GREG RAF" has to do with this thread anyway. Did i miss his post? Or is Nalin just starting a rumor again about his fellow members? ( falsely accusing someone)

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 571
As usual!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19878
GREG RAF must be visiting you in Oshawa!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4838
LMAO @Nalin AGAIN.... sorry but I'm not living in Oshawa.. Greg RAF did when he went to Durham College to be a tech tho.

BTW are you jealous or something? its non of you business if Greg RAF did or didn't visit me.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19885
I know you are longing for his visits.
I think he will eventually show up.
How the weather in Oshawa?

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4856
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/656837.html must read

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4857
http://www.sattech.us/forums/
Total FTA is at it again. Now they are claiming that there is an imminent stand-alone fix and that in order to have this fix, you must be a paid member. It cannot be stressed enough:

1. THERE IS NO STAND-ALONE FIX AT THIS TIME, NOR IS SUCH A FIX ANTICIPATED IN THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.

2. TOTAL FTA IS A KNOWN SCUMBAG SCAM SITE.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4858
c/p from Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TOTAL-FTA/74830265303?filter=2

click on the " total fta + others" and read

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4859
http://www.tot.alfta.com/ remove the (.) between tot and alfta to make the link work

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4860
CURRENT UPTIME: 75 DAYS!
ORDER STATUS: All orders placed until October 13th have been shipped this morning, October 13th. Expect to receive by October 15th.

As you may very well already be aware, TOTAL FTA has been the only web site of its kind to pioneer the free viewing of satellite television transmissions successfully. Unlike our previous community, this new "private" community is only accessible to those who have been verified as paying members. This is to ensure that the integrity of our new custom software and encoding remains reliable.

The Nagra 3 Solution
Our new solution is a highly customized software and hardware combination that is only available through our new "private" underground community. It is compatible with all major brands and only requires that you own a computer and any type of internet connection. It is extremely simple and easy to use, and will automatically provide you with wide open access to all channels as you had previously enjoyed viewing with your receiver. Unlimited movies, sports, PPV channels and more will be at the tip of your fingers. You will also gain immediate access to our new underground discussion forums in which you'll be able to get support and interact with other satisfied users! All you need is a hardware dongle for each receiver you own, along with our membership and you'll be good to go!

One-Time Low Cost

Our package is available to you at a one time low cost of $200, or $300 if you'd like us to include a brand new Sonicview 360 Elite receiver as well. For each additional device you'd like to have access, it'll cost $100 more if ordered at the same time as your first device at standard pricing. Courrier shipping is included free of charge with all orders.

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS
Package A: Private Membership + Hardware Dongle - $200
Package B: Sonicview 360 Elite + Membership + Dongle - $300
Additional Dongles: $100 each (after first at above price)

STEP 1: Choose from one of the two packages listed above.

STEP 2: Go to Western Union's web site by clicking here and choose "send money transfer online from" and select your country. You will then be transferred to the online money transfer form, and you may have to register at this point. If an option, choose Money in Minutes or Instant transfer at this point.

STEP 3: When it asks, input the payment receiver's details as follows:

First Name: Daniel
Last Name: Malka
City: Hudson
State/Province: Quebec

STEP 4: Follow the prompts in order to complete payment and send money transfer to us. Optionally you might also want to call them to confirm that everything is completed successfully. If Western Union asks, please say you are purchasing "Baseball Cards" from a seller you know personally.

STEP 5: Once all is completed and confirmed, please send us an email to communitydon@gmail.com with the subject "COMPLETE ORDER" and be sure to specify your name, address, telephone number, email address and fta receiver model. Also make sure to include the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) of the payment. You will then receive an email back within 48 hours with your shipping details.

Alternatively, you may also call Western Union by telephone or visit any store front Western Union representative location in order to make payment. Unfortunately due to security issues we cannot accept any other payment methods at this time.

Thank you once again for your continuous loyal support! We appreciate you our members more than you can imagine.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4861
I do not agree with my post above just for the record I just found it and posted it . It's a c/p

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4864
i know eh!!

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete_208

Post Number: 324
sorry about that Doreen, didn't see you.

they keep changing location where to send the money

they must be using a runner jumping from place to
place to pick up the money, sooner or later
the Fat Lady will sing.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us