Archive through June 29, 2004

Anonymous

when,Walter Brown gave a 10 paragraph essay saying the release was june 15,stating he had 3 friends from canada,waiting on a buffer.the next day i went to dishathome.com/help,then went to hackersupply.com,i been watching every channel of dishnetwork,this hobby isnt for the sqwimish,pay the $350.00 for the 301 receiver with jtag,tsop lock installed,everybody in here is still miserable,goodbye and good ridence

Bronze Member
Username: R_sole

Post Number: 39
Anonymous..
talk to me in football season

trini
Unregistered guest
Rich, I'll put it on camera and send it to you,
what do you think? I'm don't sell anything. send me your e-mail.

windup
Unregistered guest
TUSF
born and raised on the west island
saw some smuggling and stuff but no high tech stuff. But it would be hard for the mounties to raid the sat store there so maybe thats a good place to locate

Bronze Member
Username: Tvlonely

Post Number: 56
anonymous - dishathome.com/help and hackersupply.com do not exist.

tusf
Unregistered guest
windup west island is where i'm posting from, good old d.d.o.

windup
Unregistered guest
tusf
went to high school at lindsay place in pointe claire best 10 years of my life ha ha

Bronze Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 19
I just went to www.dishathome.com/help and www.hackersupply.com and got to both but I did have to add the www. to hackersuply to get there. So I really believe they exist

Unregistered guest
When looking for a card to buy, what things should I take into account? Should I buy a 'v i r g i n' card? Or what? Also, should I buy a P4 or P5?

Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
I've heard that if you get a P5 card its serial number should begin with 0013 or lower. Does anyone know if this is true?

windup
Unregistered guest
tusf
i lost my virginity in dollard, I live Ont now and really miss the pizza, shwartz deli and a winning montreal canadians hockey team

creeper99
Unregistered guest
Yes leslie lower than 0013 is better dave made the higher numbers a bit trickier to program so lower better for sure

creeper99
Unregistered guest
2010 better to buy a virg!n p5 in wrapper still?
p4's are good to but won't last as long as p5 when swap begins! when there's a hack released it will be for the p4 and p5 so don't really matter. Hope that helps there!

jon jon
Unregistered guest
leslie.everybody is hearing everything,but nobody is going to know until the p4/5 hack comes out,and its no time soon. until then is all speculation,hearsay,gossip,and people just pretending to know what there talking about,and making up stuff along the way.the only way someone would know they would have the hack,and nobody has it....

DSS Man
Unregistered guest
dss dork,
I'm very interested in the dishnet recievers. How can I get a hold of you to discuss?

creeper99
Unregistered guest
Yes leslie lower than 0013 is better dave made the higher numbers a bit trickier to program so lower better for sure and i do know what i'm talking about have heard around the net from varius sources that the lower the number is better for sure your ( jon jon) probably one of those guys stuck with a higher number and if your lucky you will be able to program it no speculation here just fact!!! no gossip here either.

La Chernita
Unregistered guest
The site www.satthouse.com is a scam and they don't have sh*t,so anti_dave_2004 is a thiev who works for them!!!!!

Unregistered guest
creeper99: so the hack will work on both the p4 and p5 cards? In other words you're saying to get a P5 is better. Is it ok if the card has been programmed already or anything like that?

CK
Unregistered guest
Has anyone heard back from Dennis yet?? It's been a few days...

CK

windup
Unregistered guest
the folks at this web site said about a monthago that they had a fix but were waited for thier supplier to to supply somethinghttp://www.hucarddirect.com/faq/p4update.htm now they say they don't. it's all a crap shoot

dss dork
Unregistered guest
dss man....im in so cal...put your email up if you want ill get back at you also one of the recievers i plugged in(i had to)find the signal for 119 and 110 and now it says sure service has been suspended does this mean it got stream locked if yes will the default password open it "deadbeefbaadfood" or i got to send it out or by the unlocker ?

Unregistered guest
Creeper99: This is what the auction says

THIS AUCTION IS FOR 1 DIREC TV P5 CARD IN GREAT SHAPE AND WORKING CONDITION.GETTING PREVIEW CHANNELS ONLY.ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND AS IS.

I believe it's used, does that matter?

Thanks

creeper99
Unregistered guest
2010 i wouldn't buy it! its used and don't know yet if a unlooper will be able to fix it right away has to be in wrapper still then you know hasn't been touched or programmed ok there!
I would also stay away from e-bay as some rip offs happening lately and there mostly the higher number p5 card 0014 and higher so beware?

Username: Papabearjeff

Post Number: 1
hey has any one seen this
Dear Valued Tester,

We would like to be the first in the DSS Community to invite you to our trustworthy site at Island Scripts. We have searched hard and have worked hard to become who we are here in this Community by being honest and stayin faithful to all of our Private Members. So this is why we are inviting you to the FIRST site to have the FIRST true P4 3m with our own PRIVATE ISLAND SOFTWARE. Included in your MEMBERSHIP is a Xtreme Pro Programmer, whch is is the best dual crystal ISO 7816 smart card programmer on the market. The Xtreme Pro Programmer is small enough to put in your pocket, but powerful enough to program P4 & Dish cards for Dish Network & DirecTV.
This unit comes in a beautiful anti-static, injection moulded case to protect your investment. The Xtreme Pro Programmer includes a handy PS/2 cable to power the unit from your computer. If you want to convert your P4 & Dish Network access card into a test card and enjoy all channels wide open, then you need the Xtreme Pro Programmer, the best ISO 7816 smart card programmer. We also Provide the best P4 support as well as Dish support on the net. Our friendly staff can help you in all fields of the P4 game. We are really eager to serving you all here at Island Scripts. We have proven to many people, sites, and most of all, our members, that we are 100% legit and will and plan to remain that way. The Community has been littered by "leakers" who pry into our sites to leak our info. But not Island, we have fought off some of the best as well as gotten rid of some of the worst (Mr.-Leaker.net bein one of them). We wont let you down down and promise to hold true to our word of bein honest and can prove to all of
you that we are NOT a SCAM site unlike such others as Adam Lackmans sites. We have top notch security and we are hosted offshore in Hong Kong, China. All of your info is safe with us as well, as we WILL NOT sell your info to other sites as some of these SCAM sites seem to do sooo well!!!

Regardless of what is going on in the DSS testing market, there will always be a solution to modify your DirecTV satellite access card and convert it into a test card. This you have our commitment.
What you do in the privacy of your own home is your business. We are here to offer the best hardware and software solutions money can buy and protect your privacy while participating in this hobby.
If you are looking for the ULTIMATE in Privacy and Confidentiality, allow us to introduce you to the Encrypted 128MB USB DirecTV Software Watch with your PAYED Membership!!!
This device is pre-loaded with all the necessary software and step-by-step instructions to load DirecTV P4 satellite cards. All you need to do is insert the USB connection into your computer and with the software on the watch you will be able to load P4 cards through your P4 loader.

Think about this for a moment.
NO MORE INCRIMINATING DSS SOFTWARE ON YOUR COMPUTER!!
NO MORE BIN FILES ON YOUR COMPUTER!!
NO MORE HEX FILES ON YOUR COMPUTER!!
NO MORE ISSUES LEGAL ISSUES!!

All the best DSS unlooping and loading utilities, software, step-by-step instructions, including the latest HEX and BIN files are on this device. Whenever you need to load your P4 card all you do is plug your watch into your computer and run the program right from the watch.
Each USB DirecTV Software Watch includes a CD that will allow you password protect and encrypt the contents of the unit.
This is the HOTTEST and MOST AMAZING product for your DSS software needs.
For data computer users on the go who want to combine style and function, we have the ultimate tool for you - the 128MB USB DirecTV Memory Watch. Perfect for carrying transferring MP3s, presentations, software patches, pictures, WAV files, emails and more. The Memory Watch ensures you have the files you need when you need them. With its Japanese movement, 3-year battery, and stylish design it is also an accurate and stylish timepiece. This isn't your grandfather's pocket watch!
The Memory Watch has a built-in USB A-style pigtail that blends into the watch band and is virtually out of sight. No one but you will ever know how much data you are carrying until you show them how cool this device is. Remove the watch from your wrist and plug it directly into any USB port or use the included A/A cable and transfer files while the watch is still on your wrist. With Windows the watch appears automatically on the computer within a few seconds of connection. A small red LED indicates you are linked and ready to start transferring files or loading your HU card.
To ensure your files don't fall into the wrong hands, you can also use the encryption software included on CD. Now no one but you with your secret password can access the Memory Watch's files. If you want to protect yourself by not having any DSS files on your computer, then this stylish watch is for you.
The 128MB USB DirecTV Memory Watch is the ultimate private and portable P4 card loading solution.

And here are our 3M features:

3M SOFTWARE FEATURES:

- Advanced commercial dealer software
- Works with all HU loaders available on the Internet
- Unlimited loads of our professional 3M bin files
- 3M file does not marry the receiver
- Outstanding 3m script performance
- Exceptional support via our private members area
- Unlocks all channels: Networks, Adult, Pay-Per-View Movies, Sports
- Private, anonymous, and secure access 24/7
- Rapid script replacement after ECM / Hashing
- Simple step-by-step tutorials to load your first P4 card
- Multiple fixes available at the same time
- Private DSS files including P4 bins
- Online tech support for all popular loaders
- Latest version of WinExplorer software
- Latest ATMEL flashes for loading and unlooping
- 3M code and private 3m scripts available to you from the source
- Load your first card with our bin file in less than 30 minutes

- 3 Month Private P4 3M Software and Support US $59.99
- 6 Month Private P4 3M Software and Support US $79.99
- 12 Month Private P4 3M Software and Support US $109.99
- Lifetime Private P4 3M Software and Support US $149.99

The dawn of a new card and new software has unfolded.
Island Scripts is now bringin it all to you
Hope to see you soon and beleive it when we say: "Cuz Island Said So"

www.island-scripts.com

dss dork
Unregistered guest
i have 3 p5 in plastic with receivers all brand new all virg1n also 2 p4 in plastic virg1n also no receivers total 5 cards and 3 receivers i will let go for 400 usd obo ...i sold most of my dtv stuff thats all i have left anyone interested let me know

dss dork
Unregistered guest
i have 3 p5 cards and 2 p4 and 3 receivers everything brand new and v1rgin cards still in plastic wrapper i will let it go for 400 usd o.b.o i sold most of my dtv stuff that is all i have left anyone interested let me know

Unregistered guest
dss dork: I'll buy one car for $40 w/ shipping, there are a few on ebay for that price...

Bronze Member
Username: Skulls

Post Number: 31
Hey everyone,
Look's like it's a dead end a few people have have been helping me in the back ground.1 said it's an old program that was used a year ago. It's looks like and tries to load but never does.I sent a email to MR3M and told him what was said and if this is not a scam then he should send me a used ISO programer that works with his program and we would more then make up the loss of a ISO with the order he'd get from this site.2 DAys ago he did call me on the phone and talk me thru set up yesterday and today he email me back on Question I had. Still waiting on this one.But I was told by 2 very knowledgeable people it will not work.
I have a Question if anyone know if after you use the 25 or so ppv movies you can order if there's a way to wipe clean the ppv on a p5 when you get the 732 message or extend the pay limit.So if he sends me an ISO that will open and load his program that would be the Miracle if not I got SCHEMED. So hope you guy's keep me in the loop if you know of something that will work. Thanks to everyone who was willing to give up some cash.I'll be on line trying to help the newbees just many have help me.
We all are hoping to get to the some place in front of the big screen with a beer

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
dss Dork
All I have is a P5
What would you want to part with a p4 card only.
Thanks

Dennis

creeper99
Unregistered guest
STAY AWAY FROM ISLAND-SCIPTS.COM SCAMMERS DON'T HAVE ANY FIX! This site sure attracts the maggots that just want to steal peoples money. People if you want to know about some sites that are promising the big fix better to check on a big site one i check is hashhu.com if a fix is out there they will know it isn't a pay site you can go there like this site and just read if thats what you want to do. Theres a scammer section all these sites mentioned here for the last month are on there !! Same someone money thats for sure. That satthouse site are nothing but scammers bs goods that they send you and nothing works its all on the posts at hashhu.com
I'm only trying to give people a good place to check these bs sites.

Username: Dsstvdude

Houston, TX US

Post Number: 5
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=103344#POST103344

I don't see where this is posted on their site??

dss dork
Unregistered guest
60 for 1 or 2 for a 100...dennis

creeper99
Unregistered guest
Dennis you can try those bs scripts till next christmas it ain't gonna work. It's been looked at all ready just bs hu scripts is all renamed better get your money back if you still can bud!

dss dork
Unregistered guest
2010 i wish i could do it for 40 but i cant

Unregistered guest
copied and pasted from another site. docholliday is mr3m's partner. This is someones answer to mr docholliday's punk a$$ post. Thanks to Armis for the info.

Originally Posted by docholliday
Tell me mr smarty, what couple of reasons can you think of? Have you ever OWNED and OPERATED a site of this nature? Or have you just always been one of those wannabe testers that don't do anything except run their mouth about things they know very little if anything at all about. One word for you.....SHEEP.

Hmmmm.... Aparently you have never owned a site if this nature or you would have pointed you admin contact back to the SATTHOUSE domain email. Should not link an illegal business site to a legal one.....

Here we go:

Domain name: SATTHOUSE.COM

Registrant Contact:

Domain HostMaster (domainadmin@moohaha.com)
+1.6046872204
Fax: +1.6046872209
2790-555 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC V6B4N5
CA

NEXT IN THE CHAIN:

Domain name: MOOHAHA.COM

Administrative Contact:
MooHaHa
Tim Pippus (tim.pippus@moohaha.com)
+1.0000000000
Fax: +1.0000000000
Box 3012
Mission, BRITISH COLUMBIA V1V1V1
CA

FROM MOOHAHA's Website:

MooHaHa was born from a simple idea: to bring technology to the lives of everyday people. MooHaHa co-founders, Nick Field and Tim Pippus believe that technology has traditionally been showcased in ways that ask for too much time, money, and know-how. The first of MooHaHa 's products, The Website in a Box, puts the power of the Internet into the hands of small businesses, individuals, charities, and anyone else who wants to get a message out to the world: with a focus on low maintenance, low cost, and maximum ease-of-use.

MooHaHa is currently signed with ATARI for distribution of software products. The Website in a Box is available through Wal-Mart stores across the United States and online.

MooHaHa was incorporated in 2003 and our head office is located in Vancouver BC Canada .

So Doc, are you Tim, or are you Nick? And if you are neither, do they know about you?

Y'all are just too easy to trace......

Unregistered guest
This post was mainly for Dennis and all the guys who pitched in. I waited and gave mr3m a chance to show he was legit. Since it looks like he screwed you, I posted it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
Through Friday Satthouse was not Paypal Verified even thought they said they were. Yesterday they had a new payment address and were verified. Today the address is back to the original and they are not verified but still claim to be.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
Sometimes the satthouse Paypal address is:
gcollins74@netscape.com (newly verified)
and sometimes it is docholliday@satthouse.com
(not registered) and sometimes it is www.satthouse.com (newly verified, business). Why three different payment addresses?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
well lets call Moohahah and have some fun..then walmart...
I am going to call Tim's mom

any clue
Unregistered guest
> Dear Consumer,
>
>
> We recently noticed your sales and interest in HU Products and wish to
inform you about a new service we are offering. We have teamed up with
over 50 Satellite companies to develop an industry type hack called "PSO"
which gathers and cracks the VideoGuard block on your P4/P5 card.
>
> With our PSO Loader and our .FLS Scripts you can easily take advantage of
free TV, to keep it simple we have created starter kit's which should help
in choosing which to purchase.
>
> Remember we are 100% Offshore and promise a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
If you are not satisfied with your purchase simply return it for your full
money.
>
> To Visit Us Online:
>
> http://www.p4-support.com
>
>
> P4 CARDS: 89.99
> P5 CARDS: 89.99
>
> http://www.p4-support.com
>
>
> Purchase a starter kit and start watching TV again!
>
>
>

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
info@p4-support.com
Non-U.S. Unverified Premier Member (new)
these clowns have been register with Paypal 6 days.

creeper99
Unregistered guest
ANOTHER SCAM SITE DO NOT SEND MONEY!!!!
INFO@P4-SUPPORT
pEOPLE JUST BE PATIENT!!!!!!!!Go to hashhu.com if you want to know about if a site is a scammer these guys are on the long list of pirates sorry scammers

creeper99
Unregistered guest
Im sure they will give you your money back dam scammers!!!!!!! And you half to buy there bullshit PSO LOADER for this to miracously work and watch tv what a joke, these guys probably dreamed up the quadra glitch loader too. Next somebody else post another scammer site and i'll go check at hashhu.com.
later

Bronze Member
Username: John4949

Post Number: 28
No Tv make john a sad something something....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
No Tv make john a sad something something....

creeper99
Unregistered guest
Dennis bargamian, i emailed you do you think we could help each other out with this satthouse mess? and do you think you could send the info. that i requested would be much appreciated and i'll see what i can do to help you out!! thanks if you can

creeper99
Unregistered guest
Dennis bargamian, i emailed you do you think we could help each other out with this satthouse mess? and do you think you could send the info. that i requested would be much appreciated and i'll see what i can do to help you out!! thanks if you can

Passing By
Unregistered guest
What's with all the duplicate posts?

scared_newbie
Unregistered guest
i want to ask a question?
but i am too scared,b/c i been watching for couple days now and if your new and has a p4 hack they get bash.not to say you guys dont speak the truth sometimes,BuT DAAAAM enuff is enough!!!.
so here is my question.BECAUSE I WILL GET BASHH

WHAT DOES THESE #(R184YXB51) MEAN ON THE TOP OFF A NO-NAME LOADER CRYTAL AND ALSO IN THE LOADER ATMELL#(905 2313)?DO YOU GUYS THINK IT CAN TEST P4,EXPLAIN TO PLZZZ THX.

scared_newbie
Unregistered guest
BOUGHT A HOUSE AND FOUND IT IN IT
AND A COMPUTER WITH ALOT OF FILES,SOME EVEN MARKED P4 FILES.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Satthouse.com MR3M IS A SCAM fOR NOW HE HAS $150 OF MINE ALL I GOT WAS YEAR OLD WORTHLESS FILES.
I have a lot of INFO ON DAVID MOBEY HIS REAL NAME BUT FOR NOW I WILL HANDLE THIS IN MY OWN WAY BUT WILL BE PASSING THIS ON TO ALL OFTEN SO NO NEWBEE'S GET TAKEN, HELP ME PASS IT ON TO ANY AND ALL SITES TO LIMIT HIS SALES.I HAVE EMAILED HIM AND KNOW NOW WHAT HE UP AGAINST AND WHAT CLUB I RIDE WITH.I'LL HAVE HIS PHONE # WHEN I GET THE BILL I HAVE 3 OF HIS EMAIL ADDERSS HE HAS 3 LOCATIONS AND 2 OTHER PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR HIM.
SO FOR NOW WE WILL PASS THE WORD AND WHEN I GET MY MONEY BACK OR WHEN WE FIND HIM.I'LL PASS IT ALL ON TO YOU.THANKS FOR EVERYONES SUPPORT AND HELP.creeper99 check your email brother.So we wait

scared_newbie
Unregistered guest
anybody,ANYBODY DONT KNOW THE ANSWER DAM. DAM ITS TOO LATE AT NITE, but then again hackers dont sleep.???????

THE BODD DAVE
Unregistered guest
ahahahahahahh D*ldo Dennis and the douchebag newbie 10 post wonders get whored by a fly by night operation , great entertainment ,watching all you fawktards kissin azz and making promises . bro this and bro that ,,,now what ?
Now you morons know , if there was a hack out ,we'd all be watching chanell 596 and all the great PPV's out right now .....and The K1 i f*cking missed ....birds of a feather flock together ...you lame brain b00bs ....now STFU and let the real testers get some work done, but thanks agai for the laughs hahahahahahahah b00b's !!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
HEY A$$WIPE BODD DAVE IS THIS ALL YOU CAN DO IS HIDE IN THE DARK. WHY DON'T YOU COME OUT OF THE CLOSET FAGG BE A MAN COME TELL ME FACE TO FACE.
PEPOLE LIKE YOU MAKE SICK TALKING SHITT WHEN NO ONE KNOWS HOW YOU ARE. HOW ABOUT WE EXCHANGE ADDRESSES WE CAN CONTINUE THIS FACE TO FACE
SOUNDS LIKE YOUR A REAL BIG KISS A$$.ANYTIME YOU WANT TO MEET JUST SEND YOUR ADDRESS TO ME BROTHER I'LL MAKE IT A POINT TO VISIT. UNTIL THEN GO BACK AND HIDE IN YOUR CLOSET REAL TESTER BOY -ANYTIME ANYWHERE!!!!! PRICKK OR IS IT CUNTT I SEE YOU USED THE WORD DOUCHEBAG SO YOU HAVE TO BE A CUNTT.
Dennis

Wake up!!!!!!!!!!!
Unregistered guest
there some really domb fockers in here,same fockers that tell u about a site to check out,are the fockers bhind the shiit to get ur money,read their interest in want to check it out,but yet, they don't, untill 1 dumb fock goes and fall 4 it,and then they come out saying another site is claiming to have,fockers wake up!!,and wait, don't b danmm stupid,some so call helpers for noobs are the same fockers they want u to fall 4,and watch out for those that work for dave,o yes thats right,theres daves boys in this forum,registered as members,they want u to get stuff from daves sites,read peopple,read.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
Disregard "Bodd Dave" .... I have a heard a lot of people get angry like him when they can no longer get a hard on... he is just trying to feel like a man again, any way he can. its not his fault he's limp, his parents were likly brothers. we should all feel sad for him

CK
Unregistered guest
Dennis,

Don't let these losers get to you man...you did the righteous thing and now these slimeballs and/or cohorts of theirs are just trying to rile you up. Don't let them do it man....

Again, just wanted to thank you for the effort and days of time you pit into it.

Hang in there bro!

CK

Username: Jayjay5349

USA

Post Number: 4
Trini
I'm not sure I believe you either send me some proof. jyjyvn@hotmail.com

the voice
Unregistered guest
If U ever want to know about any site...whether it be a scam or DTV owned (thats right,DTV has confiscated and still operate many sites themselves) come to [link removed] or www.dsscentral.net (same place)...our forums have a Scammers area where everyone has listed both their bad and good experiences with all sites...then in our Hbbby news area we list "Sites to stay away from" which are DTV owned,operated etc..BTW,I see many sites listed there,and some that are recently recommended in some posts here...be careful!..scammers are having a field day now with everybody's frustration and eagernesss to get a P4/5 hack....an DTV has been operating DSS sites for years now..and there are sites(not DSS) that U can go to for info such as location,domain registration,owner,admin contact,address etc to get info on any Dss site (netsolutions..do a "who is" query)..do your homework before U leap!...scammers and DTV are always listening!

WINDUP
Unregistered guest
TO P4 OR NOT TO P4, THAT IS THE QUESTION, WEATHER IT IS NOBLER IN OUR HEARTS AND MINDS TO SUFFER THE CROOKS AND LIARS THAT STAND IN THE WAY OF OUR BELOVED DTV FIX OR SWITCH TO DISH.

creeper99
Unregistered guest
Dennis, check your e-mail bud, help is on the way!!

lonewolf
Unregistered guest
hey tusf i had an acct with load@home i had just bought a lifetime membership with em b 4 they (dtv) eliminated the hu card. they say they have all accts on hold til the fix is out but all those that want their accts switched over to dish may do so via e-mail i have sent em numerous e-mails and i have yet to hear from them have you? just wanted to give u a heads up...

Bronze Member
Username: Elgringoviego

Post Number: 45
Dennis, et al: You already know what I feel about anyone who signs on as "anonymous": They should be ignored! For the most part that's true. And to a lesser extent but also true you should ignore a$$holes who aren't registered. I understand why SOME ppl don't register, but they are few and far between.

Look, it doesn't cost you anything, it's free, unlike some sites, so why not sign on? Because by NOT doing so you can pretend to be someone else, you can switch your unregistered names back-and-forth like the switch-hitters some of you are, and of course you don't have to take re-
sponsibility for what you post. You're cheap-shot artists.

And speaking about posts, why is it that so many ppl from dsscentral/dsscommunity spend so much time at this site instead of at your own site? Is it because you're recruiting, because you don't have enough ppl signing up and paying the $15/mo, or is it because why I won't sign up at your site: "Protect your investment. Don't tell anyone who is not a member of our elite group what we talk about and what we know, " or words to that effect. Why not? Does that include you ppl, as well? Why are you at other sites if you are not allowed to pass on what you know? Is your "advice" valid or not? Shhhhhh....

By the way, I KNOW that you have a few briliant guys over there, but I just don't like the exclusiveness of it all, the hush-hush, like you're all somethin' special. You're "little davies."

Ta-ta, Ken

ao700
Unregistered guest
hahahahaha (ken) what time is it now......time to mess with dsscentral.net....STOP WHILE YOUR AHEAD OK BUDDY ...I GOT A LOT OF RESPECT FOR YOU AND A FEW HERE .....HAVE BEEN GONE FOR A LITTLE BIT AND HERE WE GO BASHING A RESPECTED SITE ON THE NET. MAYBE YOU SHOULD COME OVER AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF.
(VOICE) DONT LET (KEN) BOTHER YOU BRO ...HE JUSS WANT A LITTLE OF THE EXCLUSIVE STUFF.HEHEHEHE.OK KENNETH THE FLOOR IS YOURS....WE AT DSSCENTRAL/COMMUNITY DONT DISCRIMINATE WE HELP ANY BODY NEAR OR FAR ANY WHERE ON THE NET. SO THX BUT I WILL REMAIN AT CENTRAL FROM NOW ON.SINCE WE ARE NOT WANTED HERE.I CAN ONLY SPEAK FOR MY SELF.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
ao700/THE BODD DAVE: (You are one and the same, aren't you?) Regardless, it seems like the only way I can get you to come out of the closet is when I rattle your cage. The last time I did that you posted the best stuff I've seen you post at this site, albeit a little old, but really good stuff--especially for people who are new at this and wouldn't have had a clue about the things you aired w/o your post. Nice job.

My son is a paid member of your "exclusive" community; that's how I know about the "brilliant minds" over there. But I don't post over there using his name because that would constitute a breach of ethics, a thing I rail about, and for the very same reason I won't sign up over there because I would NOT be hush-hush about what is discussed!

You're a smart guy...no, maybe even a brilliant guy!.., and that's not a conclusion I reached
because of my discerning eye: The ppl with whom I exchange e-mails assure me that what I just said about you is true. The voice is also smart, surely much smarter than this humble servant, but he's not very well lettered...which is fine by me: Not many hacks are going to be written by English majors (altho' I do have my EE, as well, but that was centuries ago).

Anyway, I think you missed my point. Which was: Even tho' there are many constructive comments written by unregistered and/or anonymous guests, and they're well-received and welcomed, there are also far too many misleading and obnoxious comments from THESE idiots, and I suggest that rather than responding to them individually--which is what they want--just ignore them. THAT was my main thrust, and I veered over to dsscentral/dss community only because some of your ppl, I strongly suspect, are a part of that group.

Have a good one, Ken

Username: Windup

Post Number: 1
folks
dave is the enemy, not people who post here. If and when the p4 falls everyone will relax and enjoy tv " life sucks but my wife doesn't "

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
ao700/the voice: Seriously, I just checked out "magic card" thread on ecoustics, and THERE'S
a place where they are in dire need of being saved!!! The entire thread is "Magiccardusertoo"
or whatever, and a flock of sheep who are actually waiting in line to buy his card, even with m.o.'s, and even tho' most of the posts say their cards don't work! He, then, recommends that they return them to him and he'll fix 'em, throws in a few positive posts from his cronies, and keeps on sellin'.

I'm not suggesting you go there and abandon us, but there's a place that can use your unchallenged expertise immediately!

Flame that sukker!!!

Ken

lonewolf
Unregistered guest
say magic r u still around? listen where can i purchase hardware for dish? i still have that list of dave sites and i dont trust any on that list can u help? thanx in advance!!

lonewolf
Unregistered guest
say magic r u still around? listen where can i purchase hardware for dish? i still have that list of dave sites u posted a little while back, and i dont trust any on that list can u help? thanx in advance!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
lonewolf -- I SCREWED UP!!! Magicusertoo can be located here on ecoustics at Video Discussions, Magic Cards Available.

I impetuously mistook the Magic card for that European voodoo card and jumped on him at this site. I WAS WRONG, and I'm going to post the same over there.

Fuggin Embarrassed, Ken

tusf
Unregistered guest
kenneth david i have never registered here and never will, i don't see there being a need to register. go right ahead and ignore me cause apparently you're an a$$hole anyway, don't worry i'll ignore you too.

lonewolf i don't think that load at home's email is load@home. when i originally posted it like that i was not trying to post their email.

i just woke up and phoned the store, got the machine (the machine claimed they were something other than a sat store, but i know they are cause i was infront of the store yesterday). I'm not driving out there today, but tomorrow whether i get through or not i'm going.

churchboy
Unregistered guest
tusf....
can't wait to hear what they have to say...
I know what people in these reserve are capable of !!! let's just say there is lots of $$$$ floating around there and they sure are the people "in the know" ;)

smitty123
Unregistered guest
Hi, does anyone know what the deal with cable descramblers. If I subscrible to Comcast cable, and purchase a descrambler, will I be able to get all the channels. Could someone please help me out. thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
tusf -- Sorry you feel that way. Read my post. I've read all of yours,and you're fine. I was talking about the bad-mouthing flamers and insult throwers who bash and puke under "borrowed" names and then disappear. That's happened to Cali777, no1b4me, Shrek2, and the list goes on and on, including some of those good fellows over at dsscentral/dsscommunity. They're not registered, so anyone can come in using their names, spill garbage, and the name that they've used then becomes sullied.

Get it? Didn't mean anything personal against the good blokes. Ken

tusf
Unregistered guest
See what I mean? Now I could say a lot of BS, and you'd get the bad rap for it. This is what they do!!!!

Ken

churchboy
Unregistered guest
tusf - I am beginning to think you are full of $hit about this satelite store in the reservation crap.

lonewolf
Unregistered guest
tusf,listen i wouldnt put to much trust in loadathome,like i sd before before the crash of the hu stream these people were always responding to my emails,last one i recvd was back in apr 04, they say on there program which i also purchased from them and u have to have ur programer (t911) hooked up to get the msg but it states that if u wanted to transfer ur hu program to dish that they will abide but i get know replies. the last known address via e-mail i recieved was info@loadathome.com, try it maybe u will succeed where i didnt lol.

Post Number: 2
tusf, you go boy, the hammer from D.D.O.. I took the time to register. Take at look at the registration page there is nothing you can be tracked with, no address or email or anything.
you can even use a false name

Simple Minded
Unregistered guest
I thought this was a DTV hackers post not a chat room ...you guys sound like a bunch of little kids.
And thats commming from me!

I was cutting habaniro peppers for the BBQ sauce and then went and took a piss...now it burns when I piss... did I gut the clap from a pepper?!?!
Yours in christ,
Simple Minded

Unregistered guest
If you want to go to a killer site for info. and discussions, go to DSSMILI.com It is free and has tons of stuff dealing with Direct and Dish. Tons! It is free and you don't have to sign up to read any of the info (which is all I do - I have never posted) If you do get on the forums though, be careful on flaming and giving out someone else's site name. They are more strict over there, but the info is great.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Thats odd I thought this was a forum for The unbiased resource for consumer electronics product
reviews, buying guides, and more... no mention of hacking but I could be wrong But there are many sites dedicated to hacking such as hack-this.com. dssftp.com. hashhu.com or even dsscommunity .com and lots more.

Unregistered guest
The reason I did not register is that I am a bit paranoid. I had a close friend get a letter, so I don't want to take any chances. This is why I like this site so much. The only downfall is people can write whatever under any (unregistered) name. Just ignore them. There was alot of cool things going on here the past few days. Don't stop it over a couple of 10 year olds screwing with everyone.

lonewolf
Unregistered guest
ken david i wouldnt dwell to much on what was said back when.magic hopefully will return, to tell u the truth he was very knowledgeable in both dish and dtv.i hope he comes back. i have learned quite a bit on this forum in the couple of months that i have been here. but i tell u people putting down one another just because we dont agree with what is being said is not going to accomplish anything.i believe that if everyone who has some new info no matter how ever so significant will add an additional piece to the puzzle. and who is to say that the piece u bring to the table isnt the one tiny piece that can help us solve the p4 p5 problem. and for all u newbies that feel that u may be dogged out because someone doesnt agrre or thinks ur idea is stupid remember this: THE ONLY STUPID IDEA IS THE ONE THAT ISNT ASKED....I HOPE THIS HELPS OUT....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
And speaking about dssmili.com (whos forum is dssftp.com) here is a good quote I do not expect any P4 hacks to materialize for the forseeable future.
Anyone who is selling any kind of a P4 hack is a scammer. Everyone who still wishes to watch free TV now must migrate to DishNetwork. It is not too difficult to do so.Please read these few lines below, I try to summarise what is needed for a successful migration to DishNet and continous free TV.
First you need a receiver that is compatible with the old Blue ROM 2, 3, 10 or 11 cards and one that has a JTAG port. (Don't worry for now what ROMs and JTAGs are I'll clear that up later). Then you need a dish that is capable of pointing at the two main satellites DishNet is broadcasting from. Then you need to pick the best hacking method that suits your needs and get the gear for that. Please go to http://www.bellexpress.vu and find the Receivers and Dishes/Receiver Models page. You will see all relevant Legacy and DishPro receivers listed there. The Receivers DishNet is now selling their customers are totally useless for testing as they do not even use cards.For testing you will need a receiver that has a JTAG port!!! I personally prefer 301.010 or the 3700/3800/3900 Receivers as they have nice fast menus and easy access to their JTAG ports. Please refer to the Getting Started page on that site for a list of JTAG compatible receivers and very important general information about DishNet and Bell Expressvu Once you got the receiver you will also need a Dish500 dish to receive both the 119 and 110 degree satellites. Alternatively you can aim two separate 18" dishes to the two satellites and combine their signals with a SW21 switch into one cable leading to your receiver.

Now the hacking part. You mave multiple options to open all channels up from DishNet and Bell. If you already have existing equipment for DishNet you may be able to use some of them. The two main ways to open up the channels is using a Magic Card or programming an open ROM 2,3 10 or 11 card with a Dual Crystal ROM Programmer then putting a blocker on it. In either case if you are getting into DishNet you MUST have a JTAG programmer. It is used to read and fix your receiver's TSOP and retrieve the so called "Box keys" that is needed to program either Magic Cards or ROM cards. Please go to www.bellexpress.vu and read the Getting Started page to find out what your options are as well as the "What to Buy" page and then the How To pages for the method you wish to implement. If you wish to ask any questions to clarify points that you did not grasp AFTER reading those pages please ask on my forums or email me at mili@dssmili.com and I will be happy to help you out. As always you will find a complete lineup of any tools or cards you may need as well as Dish300 dishes (you need two of those and a SW21 switch) and receivers (limited quantity on those) in my store.
Thank you

mili

BIGLOS187
Unregistered guest
HEY EVERYONE I HATE TO SEE YOU GUYS ARGUE HOWEVER THERE IS A P4 HACK OUT THERE JUST NOT PUBLIC. I MEAN COMON IT WILL TAKE A WHILE FOR PEOPLE THAT HAS THE HACK TO MAKE IT PUBLIC. I DO BELIVE THEIR IS A LOT OF MONEY INVOLVED FOR RIGHT NOW. THATS WHY IT IS KEPT PERSON TO PERSON. NOW IF IT WAS ON THE NET THEN THE PRICES WILL GO DOWN AND DTV WILL THEN PUT MORE INVESTIGATION AND THEN MAKE A DAM P6 CARD. TRUST ME PEOPLE THEIR IS A HACK.!!! WE WILL DO IT JUST BE PATIENT LIKE DORK, WALTER, AND RICHARD. IT WILL COME TO US. NEVER SAY IT WON'T BE HACKED. YOU GUYS ARE JUST NOT WAITING. YOU GUYS WANT ENTERTAINMENT VERY QUICKLY. JUST CALM DOWN. HAVE YOUR CABLE FOR NOW. I FOR ONE IS STILL TRYING TO HACK IT BUT RIGHT NOW WITH WORK AND KIDS ITS LIKE IM NOT GETTING NOWHERE. SO ONCE AGAIN BE PATIENT AND NO ARGUEING PEOPLE WE HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER. AND ALSO I FEEL SORRY TO THE PEOPLE THAT LOST THERE MONEY IN SCAM SITES. HOWEVER IT IS YOUR FAULT . WAIT FOR SOMEONE KNOWN LIKE WALTER OR DORK (ECT) THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE RIGHT INFO. I SAY BY THE END OF SEPT OR THE BEGINNG OF AUG IT WILL COM OUT IN PUBLIC BECAUSE OF THE ALMIGHTY FOOTBALL. PRICES WILL GO DOWN AND THAT WILL BE THE BEST TIME FOR HACKERS TO SELL. SO EVERY READING MY BIBLE THAT I JUST WROTE PLEASE REPRESENT AND GIVE ME A HELL OF A AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Number: 3
LONE WOLF
I think the qoute goes THE ONLY STUPID QUESTION WAS THE ONE THAT ISN'T ASKED. but you are right
no dtv makes people edgy

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
bookmark

tusf
Unregistered guest
i was not trying to make any waves here, i did respond a bit harshly to a comment that was made about unregistered guests. first off i took it too personally, but i did because i take time out of my day to post here to help. people who post here under other people's names to lie or cause problems is something we all wish would not happen, but until everyone in the world matures a bit I'm sure it'll keep happening every so often. I DO NOT POST HERE TO FIGHT WITH PEOPLE, I DO NOT POST HERE TO LIE ABOUT ANYTHING, IF ANYONE TRIES TO SELL YOU SOMETHING USING MY NAME IT'S NOT ME. i come here and other places hoping to help us all find a dave fix. let's move on to posting useful $hit again.

dss dork
Unregistered guest
kenneth david...i have never register on this site and never will so if you want to ignore me or not that is up to you because i have seen your post's and you are talking out of your a$$ so why dont you step aside and let us try to hack this s.o.b al you are doing is being acum bubble....thnx....oh by the way do you know what a p4 and your wife's snatch have in common......you cant get inside ether of them

the voice
Unregistered guest
Boy,does this place need a chill pill!...Kenneth David,this is for U....listen Dsscentral is a great place,and its FREE,unless U want private files that cost the owners bucks to provide!..so please don't bash a site that is reputable and charges a cheap $15 a month for their "private" stock which gets U free TV..thats expecting a little too much..people have to pay bills to provide a service..use the free public stuff if U object to paying,but as U know NO public files didn't last a 1-6 days when the Hu was up and running!(except Noone's non cloning 3M hexs on ocassion)..dsscentrals files lasted up to 9 months..why all the bashing?...people come here looking for help,advice,and a possible fix..we at Dsscentral still have our own "home" site which we can rely on,but some of us come here for various reasons on occasion...please don't knock someone for that..U come here,why are U so different than anyone else?...don't be so judgemental!...I prefer not to register for my own safety issues,I will never trust Dave or his rats and informers who lurk at every Dss site!..some people get off dropping a dime on others for no reason...and those here or anywhere that post email addy's are especially putting themselves AT RISK!...and U are pushing away Dsscental members who visit here,is that what U really want!...we are testers and helpers,just like U...Dsscentral doesn't need to advertise or recruit..but if U really want us out,then so be it,we will ALL leave!..U just say the word,U can do whatever U want and run THIS show (if its an ego trip,you're on!)...I personally appreciated anyhelp,anyone at anyplace could ever give me..peace...U're call now!...and I do take offense at your prejudicial biased view of Dsscentral and its members that help and share here..its very narrow minded like the skinheads and KKK..thank God,this is a free country!I did have much respect for U,but am hedging on that very seriously now!

BTW...to all U Dsscentral members,do what U want...but if we're not wanted here,then its time to move back home and elsewhere to share and learn..why go somewhere you're unwelcomed!

BTW...I'm not ignorant...I'm history here..I fought in the military for 30 years to listen to this dictatorship,paranoid crap about Dsscental and its members!....and by that statement,I probably just revealed who I am to the Dsscental members...and to those people,U know I am fair,sharing,helpful and respected but don't take crap from anyone!...life is too short to listen to BS accusations...

I sincerely hope that U all succeed at whatever U try..but beware of wolves in sheep clothing...know your leaders...and don't just be a follower!....too many vets and others have given the ultimate sacrifice to preserve your freedom of speech!

goin home
Unregistered guest
AMEN voice, dont want to be where im not wanted because of where im from (central)!

dss dork
Unregistered guest
kenneth david...i have re-read ur posts and i apologize. now i see what you mean about ppl using other ppl's names

and that bad joke i made about ur wife and the p4 card? well i was talking about my father and mother. hahahahahahahahahahah

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
group hug?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
I think we need to remeber a few things here ....first of all... NONE of has the hack..so the chest pounding bravado needs to stop... all this bragging about who is better on a computer is a bit moot when NONE of us..myself included have a hack!!! ..plus all of this tough guy crap has to end too... now... you have to now that we are never going to meet...so the "I could beat you up" is juvinile at best... as for the DSScentral crew... I hope you keep posting... a lot of you seem to know whats going on.... Kennith... I don't think you meant any harm about "Ligit" anon posters... but lets be honest here... registered or not... this site is annon! here is a big shocker... my name is not Richard!!! In the mean time, why go looking for a fight when no one has anything to prove.
shots on Dave's mom aside... lets not tee off on each other!
ps.. cottage party at my place Sat. 200 ppl + if you are going to be on the east coast let me know

churchboy
Unregistered guest
tusf.....this is really me !!! ( I was not the one who posted the last crap) how did it go on the Reserve . . .

dennis....how did the whole thing work out with Satthouse

Listen up!
Unregistered guest
Hack will not be found here.Hack will be only found private at first and I mean realy private, cards will be sent out to be fixed .Remember history repeats it self so don't waste your money and let's all get along until 596 is back up and running.

tusf
Unregistered guest
churchboy i could tell it wasn't you. if you check my first post this afternoon it sort of explains why i'm only going tomorrow.

WE THE PEOPLE
Unregistered guest
LOOK YOU PEOPLE STOP PUSHING CHARLIE AND THE FUC-KING DISH NETWORK FRICKING PIECE OF SH-T,I WANT MY NFL, NCAA, MLB, TICKET O YEA WHAT ABOUT NBA! MIGRITE MY DI-K !, FOR ALL OF YOU WHO ARE REAL MEN KEEP HACKING AWAY!!!! THIS TO ALL OF YOU WHO REALLY STAND AND FIGHT FOR FREEDOM !REMEMBER THE WAR IS'NT OVER ITS JUST THE BEGINNING ! DAVE YOU ARE GOING TO DIE SOON ,REST IN PEACE MOTHER F-CKER!

churchboy
Unregistered guest
ok tusf.... let me know !

ao700
Unregistered guest
THX FELLAS BUT I AM GOING HOME
BUT B4 I GO....TO ALL GOOD TESTERS IN HERE...CONTINUE THE FIGHT...NEVER GIVE UP.
DONT GET ME WRONG MY PEEPS.....I WORK BETTER IN THE COMFORTS OF MY HOME SITE .DSSCENTRAL/COMMUNITY.THX AGAIN FOR THE HOSPITALITY AND BOND WE SHARED HERE...YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME..IF YOU NEED HELP.....THX {VOICE} WELL SAID.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us