Archive through June 14, 2004

silent listener
Unregistered guest
spidey i have been try to get the two dishes to interchange can not get signal you may have solved the problem

Okey Dokey
Unregistered guest
Yes, the P4 will work in older Sony receivers (A2, B2 and B3).

Oh BTW, the day when a P3 will decode the new stream video is the day when MAC OS runs on an Intel based PC (or monkeys fly outta my butt, which will probably happen first).

My sister's husbands boss's niece's landlord's lawyer said the hack will be out on the 17th according to a broadcast he heard over ham radio.

Username: Wantedman

Post Number: 10
silent listener,
all I did was set my direct tv dish to the settings for a dish 500, you should find it in your menu, and i got the signal on both the 110 and 119, and yes spidey it is working. I know several people using there direct tv dish right now with dss reciever, until p4 is made public. if you need help let me no i can help you get it going. thanks alot calvin.

Spartanburg resident
Unregistered guest
Walter Brown, did u say u was watching ppv channels. If so hook up a hometown boy. My kid is going crazy cause he can't watch wrestling!

i am so bored
Unregistered guest
one more day of basic cable in toronto and I'm going to kill myself

i am so bored
Unregistered guest
one more day of basic cable in toronto and I'm going to kill myself

Simple Minded
Unregistered guest
do....it...do...it..do..it..DO IT...JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP

Username: Bedrock

Post Number: 1
about time, a free forum where us freeloaders can gossip, and get this grapevine started for the p4's.
im like most in here, praying a program will soon be available...cuz it sucks having p4's that are going to waste, unless u are sub'ing.
for me, the search continues for a reliable site that is willing to accept my american currency, for p4 support, once it is tested and tried and stable.
i also notice there are some newbies and some vets in here, which is always a good mix, since all that we learn may be passed on to others, so that this wont die out.
advice to the newbies: READ the posts before u ask a question, your answers may already be in here.
advice to the oldtimers:
patience, patience, and more patience, and bare with the repetitive questions...sometimes it takes some of us 3 or 4 times to get it right.

other than that, i was hoping my own connection was gonna come thru last weekend, but it didnt happen. i had no idea if it involved a p4 hack, but i was trying to find out. so im still in the same boat as you all.
just got dtv Tivo, for the time being...and its great, not as good as the HU's that we all took for granted.

windup
Unregistered guest
james sleigh

Did your buddy from Brampton ever hear back from to direct2u guy from the buy and sell?

ao700
Unregistered guest
ok let me see who i should start with
dss
you wanted unlock keys for winx60 i will ask www.dsscentral.cet to post for you
dork
thx man
raysonaway
use the cam thats supplied with it
do system check to make sure it has one cam id not more than one ....if it has more than one your f@cked or scam anything you want to call it...b/c it wont update it self....now if one cam your good all the person would have to do is pay the bill and your good....dont want to the person that brings you bad news,but i have tv via that same board ..and i had to do major modification for it to update...well it works anyway ...BUT WHAT EVER YOU DO ...THIS BOARD WILL HAVE A SHORT LIFE ...B/C WHEN DAVE GET A HOLD OF IT .WE ARE ALL FUCKED ..SEE THAT WHY ITS CALLED (A COMPROMISED) OR (p4 work a around)...plz dont give too much info on board in public ....
simpleminded& windup
if you guys are interested here a better way to get dtv/dish/bev on two dish
now you need two dish 500
one of the dish will be totally for dishnet
the other would be for dtv and bev
.....keys to remember is bev should the top lnb when you skew and dtv on the bottom, as far as catching both sat signal ..ez way catch dtv first then skew to bev ...also elavation start from 30--to 45..skew it between 120 -130 .
now for the switches..you can use them to decide if you need one or two wires going in your house ..i like having two sat on one wire....so i use the switch to get me one wire wires from (bev.lnb) to switch...wire from(dtv.lnb) to switch then at the other side of switch run the wire in house..but when you get to where you have the two ird (bev & dtv)you reverse the switch... so you would have the bev to bev ..and dtv to dtv..all your doing with this is combine two sat on one wire..then separating in house ..but with switch....its going to slow down the authorization when you change chanell ..but the bottom line it works...or you could use the super dish and juss run a lot of wire from one dish..what ever you choose....i think that there is something on www.dsscentral.net for the unmarry of p4....check filearchive to make sure ....HEY DAVE THATS MY NEW HOUSE ..COME VISIT SOME TIME....ALL YOUR OLD FREN ARE THERE ..YOU KNOW THEY ONES YOUR BEEN LOOKING FOR ..AND BEEN TRING TO SET UP ..WE CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU (BIG-SMILE)

Username: Guitardedboy

I have 2 married p4 cards, and a married p5 card, that are in my Directv recievers right now... would I be able to get the programmed later, or do I need an unused card?

I also have a p4 card that was married, but my box fizzed out and they sent me a new box and card, so I don't use that card anymore?

Unregistered guest
F$ck all you guys i all ready have the hack for the P4 and started making money. i sell each card for 150 so if any one wants one hit me up

Simple Minded
Unregistered guest
I have a super dish so I'm all set up but now I have a use for the other dishes I have in my shed ..thanks ao700.
TO "the one and only p4 hacker" you cant even spell how did you crack the P4?

newdsshacker
Unregistered guest
if you have a p4 hack why dont you post it and stop holding out B$tch.

Username: Jmatarazzo

Post Number: 3
hello
i just looked at prices on ebay,for p4 and p5.
my question is why are the prices dropping?you can get cards for under 100 bucks.when the 3's where on the market they were like 160.
what gives?

Jim Rockford
Unregistered guest
there'll never be a hack?

newdsshacker
Unregistered guest
Whay do you say that they will never be hacked Jim?

newdsshacker
Unregistered guest
If you guys wont cards and pay for dtv just call them and they will ship them for you for $20. I had a friend just get 2 for $40. he sayed that he need them for his Toy Traller.

el_mexicano
Unregistered guest
Hi guys, do you know if the P4 cards will be working with the RCA 420 model receivers ?

Jim Rockford
Unregistered guest
Just thinking that the (dropping) market value of the cards reflects pessimism about the cards being hackable.

windup
Unregistered guest
p4 will most likely work in 420 recievers, they where the fifth gen reciever cheapee of choice and there are tons of fifth gen's out there

windup
Unregistered guest
I think the price is dropping because of the other sat. options that are around today, like dish, bev, blackbird and such. The fact as newdishacker points out they will sell them to anyone and you can sign up for 5 recivers at a time and get 5 cards

newdsshacker
Unregistered guest
be carful if you ask for 5 recivers i read that dave put out a notes to dealers not to sell more the 3 becouse people are selling them.
Here is the post

This could be total B/S as it is a C/P:

Dave announced to U.S retailers that the P4/P5/D1 cards are compromised !!!

Directv executive is calling on all thier active retailers to be on guard for people who want more then 3 receivers.
Also with the current access cards being pirated even with all our efforts to maintain total control of our conditional access cards to limit charge backs to our retailers.
We are asking for the help of all our retailers to call 1-888-***-****
if they have more then normal dis-connects and customers asking for five or more receivers.
As you should already be informed our buy down will be increased as of July 2004 and we are prohibiting more then 3 receivers advertised and encouraging our retailers to follow the 3 free promotion and stop offering more to new customers.
Retailers that do offer more then 3 will be backcharged $50 for each receiver after the first 3 this is to protect our retailers chargebacks limiting the access of our receivers and cards on the blackmarket to protect our intellectual property rights.

I got this from dssevolution.com

newdsshacker
Unregistered guest
Hey ao700 Do you know when the p4 will be hacked. I would try to hack it my self but my pc is down tell mid july. Damn People Shiping Out Bad Motherboards

Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 8
I have been trying to hack a p5 with no luck. But i know someone in here has a hack but want tell. I have iso ptrogrammer and have tried everything posted with no luck. Hopeing someone will give me something worth testing.Any takers?

Username: Lbeargca

Waterloo

hi was wondering if I should look for a certain P5 code on back or does anyone work?

Username: Pawnmaster

Post Number: 9
no body in here has a hack because THERE IS NO HACK FOR THE P4 AND P5 CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why are you wasting your time asking for it people??? Do you really think somone that hacked these cards would be spending their precious time here? For one they would be watching TV on their new cards!! And 2 they would be doin it somwhere fancy with all the money they would have!! So Dont waste your time you will not find a P4 / P5 hack on the internet and anyone that offers to sell you one is a THIEF!! Also dont forget, for those of you slamming one another, arguing on the internet is kinda like being in the special olyimpics, even if you win you are still retarded!

Post Number: 9
I have be trying everything posted that says there hack will work but you are wright there is no hack and i am getting frustrated i really miss my tv.

Username: Bootlegger

Post Number: 2
Bill Smith. Stop being an a** wipe Flamer. the compromise has taken place for the p4/p5. if you would go to other forums an read an not flame, you would see. Great progrees has been made . an yes there are a few files out that do work somewhat... chill out, it won't be long.

Einstein
Unregistered guest
I was wondering, if my card is married to another reciever, once the fix is out, can i program my card?

newdsshacker
Unregistered guest
hey boot what is a good site to check out?

Bronze Member
Username: Pawnmaster

Post Number: 15
Remember arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics, even if you win you are still a retard!! I have been a dealer for over 15 years now, for DirectTV, Dishnet and Bell ExVU, have tried all the testing methods available. When the unhackable HU cards came out and I had over 400 customers with H cards, I replaced their cards, and bought HU Card software and script support to keep them all going. Do you not think I would have programming for the P4 cards if it were available, rather than loosing the $25 a month each one of these people pays me? Think about it over $10,000 a month gone, do you not think I want a P4/P5 hack? Any of you that can provide proof of a working hack, send it to me, not the hack just proof, I would gladly pay in excess of $10,000 for it to get my monthly income regenerated. As for now, everyone watches Bell or Dishnet, for the same price, the only problem I see is NFL season starts in the fall and alot of boyz will be pissed! And no nobody is flaming here.

windup
Unregistered guest
Folks, when i was up and running hu my reiever was modified and my card was programmed and all i did for a year was wipe the ppv.

The peaple that supplied this for me are now trying to sell me something for dish and bev called the SMART CARD V1. They claim original card up for seven years, has anyone heard of this product.Thanking you in advance.

lucifer1964
Unregistered guest
Hi people......just got an rca 435 receiver.Will this work with the p5{has optical digital out and s video}Also....there is one prong missing from plug,the ground I believe{the single prong in the triangle}Will this be a problem.Thanks.

Daves not here!
Unregistered guest
Hey Lou, you'll be fine, just don't stand in a puddle of water when you plug in your receier!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Username: R_sole

Hey "one and only p4 hacker", I will gladly give you $150, in fact, I will give you $250..just one condition... I have to be able to pick them up...in person.. that way you can call me a "fu%k" to my face....and then see what happens to you..I used to Beat up kids like you to get to a fight!
xoxoxoxox. ps arms: 21" do you even have a leg that big?? Bit@h

silent listener
Unregistered guest
any one that is looking for info direct tv dish will work with dish net work but not the latest dish 500 unless you cange the lnb this is because the switches are built into the lnb on the latest 500 dish all single lnb are the same wall mart sears or any satellite store will sell then remember you must add the switches in the lines especially if you are trying to use the old receivers there is also a voltage difference with the latest lnb that is so you can run longer cables (100 feet or more )position direct tv dish at 110---119--degrees then run 611 in menue may take several minutes good luck

lucifer1964
Unregistered guest
Thanks alot Dave for your response....does this mean I will be ok with this model receiver{rca435}as well?

Daves not here!
Unregistered guest
Yes Lou!You will be fine.

Crash195x2
Unregistered guest
Hi,

DirecTV confirms P4/P5 is hacked!

This is a message that has been spreading all over the
web as of yesterday:

Dave announced to U.S retailers that the P4/P5/D1 cards
are compromised!!!

Directv executive is calling on all thier active retailers
to be on guard for people who want more then 3 receivers.
Also with the current access cards being pirated even with
all our efforts to maintain total control of our conditional
access cards to limit charge backs to our retailers.
We are asking for the help of all our retailers to call
1-888-***-**** if they have more then normal dis-connects
and customers asking for five or more receivers.
As you should already be informed our buy down will be
increased as of July 2004 and we are prohibiting more then
3 receivers advertised and encouraging our retailers to
follow the 3 free promotion and stop offering more to new
customers. Retailers that do offer more then 3 will be
backcharged $50 for each receiver after the first 3 this is
to protect our retailers chargebacks limiting the access of
our receivers and cards on the blackmarket to protect our
intellectual property rights.

This is interesting that dave is so concerned the cards must
be hacked! Trying to turn the retailers into snitches is
bullshit.

Also i guess Dave is reading these sites when people talk
about getting extra receivers at $5.00 each a month and
giving them to thier relatives ?

Just for info: Retailers get backcharged $260.00 if a
person disconnects before they fulfill the year contract
they sign to get free equipment. Damn it must suck to work
with dave!

As you may have guessed, now is the time to get a P4 Membership
for 3M Files Support before prices go up by 200% to 300%.

All new memberships are now being taken for the P4 card support
soon to be here, so lock yourself in at the regular low price...

Go to our web site to get your P4 Files Support Membership now!
http://www.private-dssfiles.com

Be aware that prices will go up by 200% to 300% when P4 support
is available in a few weeks, so get your membership now while
it's still cheap... Don't get left behind!

You are going to see prices go way up over the next few weeks,
and yes you're going to see proof of the P4/P5 hack very shortly.

Regards,
- The DSS-Hardware.net Support Team.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
support@dss-hardware.net
---------------------------------------------------------------------

newdsshacker
Unregistered guest
Don't lisson to Crash195x2. I have read this all over the place and have also been told that it is just a scam to get people spend money.

Unregistered guest
Can Any one confirm this. I think i was wrong and it is coming very soon. Read this PDF
By Going to http://www.private-dssfiles.com/p4hackreport.pdf

ao700
Unregistered guest
hmmmm a lot of unhappy pll in here i see ....going down the line again.no names this time.....there is a (p4compromised)or (p4 workaround ) for dtv .....read about the no745 board.....pll the date june 15 still stands ...it didnt pass yet did it??????????????????????
so while your been busy begging p4 file..which will come out some where around the 15 ..try doing something constructive with your time and ..order a iso for now ..and get familar with the winxplorer for starter ....and bill_smith..should i say mr billy bob smith. we know you dont have the p4 compromised or p4 work around..so shut mouth and learn (dave,s b*tch) what happen dave to scared to come him self so he send you assh@le.....iam going to be nice..MR SMITH I LIKE DAVE WORD ..COMPROMISED..I LIKE TO CALL IT THE WORK AROUND ...AND WHO EVER DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT SCROOL UP AND READ ....THAT BOARD GIVES YOU TV ALL IT DOESNT GIVE YOU IS STEADY PPVS.....OR BET SAID THIS WAY ..WHEN THE MONEY DONE YOU NEED PPV WIPER TO PUT MONEY BACK ON IT ..AND SINCE THERE NO WIPER THAT WORKS THAT GOOD YET I WOULD WAIT FOR THE 15.
NOW THE BOARD IS FAR FROM A FIX ...BUT GIVE YOU TV...ITS SHOULD BE KEPT SECRET...B/C WHEN DAVE GET AHOLD OF THAT BOARD AND ITS SECRETS....WE ALL F@CKED...BY THAT TIME WE HOPE TO HAVE A STABLE FIX ..IS JUNE 15 A GOOD DATE......HMMMMMMMM...LET SEE DAVE PUBLICLY ANNOUNCE ITS BEEN COMPROMISED AND IS TAKING ACTION SO IT DOESNT SPREAD LIKE WILD FIRE...AND YOU HAVE PLL WALKING IN PLACES LIKE THIS SAYING ..NOBODY HAVE A FIX AND WILL DARE YOU TO SHOW THEM WHAT YOU GOT...AND WILL PAY YOU THOUSANDS OF $$$$$$$$$$$ TO SEE IT OR PROFF....BEWARE OF THESE PLL THE WORK FOR DAVE ..AND ARE JUSS TRING TO SET YOU UP....NOW THAT DAVE KNOWS THE DATE ....ONE THING FOR SURE THERE GOING TO BE ECM IN STREAM ON THAT DAY....JUSS TO BE ON THE SAME DAY
....IF HE DOES THEN IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO COUNTER WHAT HE DID TO CARDS ON THAT DAY.....SO THE DATE MAY CHANGE.....TO NEW DATE ..LIKE WE SAY IN WWW.DSSCOMMUNITY.COM....SIT BACK AND RELAX ENJOY THE RIDE....WE WORK HARD SO YOU DONT HAVE TO....

newdsshacker
Unregistered guest
Here is the latest dealer inspired p4 card scam!

As of today, a dealer who will later be named in our PREMIUM section has circulated this bs post around on several forums. The post claims to be a document released by dave to tell retailers about the p4/p5 being comprimised.

The crooked dealer who started this post today did it for one clear and apparent reason.

HE WANTS PEOPLE TO GET CONCERNED AND RUN OUT TO PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR CARDS - the cards have droped to a very low price and that is hurting the pockets of tens of thousands of people who bought several cards in the hopes that they could flip them over for a high profit. Now that some dealers are "stuck" with dozens of cards sometimes hundreds, they panic.

This scam-for-demand trickery needs to be exposed and who better then NewCardNews to be the ones to bring it to public attention before the false panic kicks in and card prices shoot through the roof!

Here is the 100% bullshit post going around on many forums, Such as this one as of today.

Copy and paste......

keep+it+comming+
Unregistered guest
can the mik 2
be used ???

John4949
Unregistered guest
The best bet is to wait and see before spending your $$$$. I have heard from several sources (including this board) that many of the programmers that were used for HU can be flashed and used to program p4/p5 cards..Nobody knows anything for sure yet so why risk throwing your $$$ away?

john4949
Unregistered guest
When the hack really becomes availible for purchase..Word will spread fast as to which sites are legit..All this "buy now cuz prices will go up" stuff is a bunch of bs....

Crash195x2
Unregistered guest
Dude im not a dealer, I got this e-mail at random and thought I would post it too see what people would say, I dont know if its true or not thats why I posted it, no need to be an as* twards me or anyone else for that matter, we are all here to try to hack this card not shi* down eachothers throats, I see a lot of that on this form people shi**ing on what other people have to say, its time we all start workin together on this, so if that e-mail is BS then everyone should know so the people who get it dont get scammed, im far from a dealer and I also pay 65 bucks a month for my shitt*y as*s cable when I rather have my free satilite up and running again.

Anonymous

how long was the wait before the "h" card went to the "hu" football card.....months......days????

thanks

dss dork
Unregistered guest
if im not mistaken from "h" to hu they werent completely done swaping out the cards andthe hu hack was out

Bronze Member
Username: Hackman

Spartaburg, S.C. United States

Post Number: 48
Personally I have not done the no 745 boot board trick dave conspiracy. I work all the time and haven't had no time to try it yet. Trying to buy a house in the process. Plus why out of town I don't get a signal where I am out for DTV. Aol700 thanks for the backup appreciate the help. Thanks. Hopefully tomorrow I can get to Greer S.C. and See what kind of card he has for sure and put my mind to rest. But if it is a football, and I know the stream is down he still has tv though. But all that will be answered shortly when I see for myself.

dss dork
Unregistered guest
Card Dump

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rx = 78 13 25 03 40 B0 20 FF FF 4A 50 00
Tx = 21 00 08 A0 CA 00 00 02 12 00 06 55
Rx = C0
CamID = -1340014593
Tx = 21 00 08 A0 CA 00 00 02 40 00 04 05
Rx =
Tx = 21 00 08 A0 CA 00 00 02 40 00 04 05
Rx =
EEProm Left = $B020 = 45088 bytes

Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 01 03 FF FF AF 1E 9F
Rx =
Tx = 00 28 0F A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 01 03 FF FF AF 1E 9F
Rx =
Ird Status Byte = $FF
Free access group = $FF
Zip Code = $4A500000 (1246756864)
Time Zone = $00
DVB deviation byte = $00
Ird Number = $00000000 (0)
IRD Bootstrap Rev = $0000000000000000 =
IRD Firmware Rev = $0000000000000000 =
Tx = 21 00 0C A0 CA C0 00 06 20 04 08 02 FF FF 03 6C
Rx =
Data Type $08 Count = 176
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 00 1E 30
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF 01 1E 31
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 02 1E 32
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 03 1E 33
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF 04 1E 34
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 05 1E 35
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 06 1E 36
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF 07 1E 37
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 08 1E 38
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 09 1E 39
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF 0A 1E 3A
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 0B 1E 3B
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 0C 1E 3C
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF 0D 1E 3D
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 0E 1E 3E
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 0F 1E 3F
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF 10 1E 20
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 11 1E 21
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 12 1E 22
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF 13 1E 23
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 14 1E 24
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 15 1E 25
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF 16 1E 26
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 17 1E 27
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 18 1E 28
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF 19 1E 29
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 1A 1E 2A
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 1B 1E 2B
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF 1C 1E 2C
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 1D 1E 2D
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 1E 1E 2E
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF 1F 1E 2F
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 20 1E 10
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 21 1E 11
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF 22 1E 12
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 23 1E 13
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 24 1E 14
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF 25 1E 15
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 26 1E 16
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 27 1E 17
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF 28 1E 18
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 29 1E 19
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 2A 1E 1A
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF 2B 1E 1B
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 2C 1E 1C
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 2D 1E 1D
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF 2E 1E 1E
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 2F 1E 1F
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 30 1E 00
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF 31 1E 01
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 32 1E 02
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 33 1E 03
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF 34 1E 04
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 35 1E 05
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 36 1E 06
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF 37 1E 07
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 38 1E 08
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 39 1E 09
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF 3A 1E 0A
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 3B 1E 0B
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF 3C 1E 0C
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 3D 1E 0D
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05Rx =

dss dork
Unregistered guest
1E 4D Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 9D 1E AD
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF 9E 1E AE
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF 9F 1E AF
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF A0 1E 90
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF A1 1E 91
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF A2 1E 92
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF A3 1E 93
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF A4 1E 94
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF A5 1E 95
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF A6 1E 96
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF A7 1E 97
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF A8 1E 98
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF A9 1E 99
Rx =
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF AA 1E 9A
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF AB 1E 9B
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF AC 1E 9C
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 C8 03 FF FF AD 1E 9D
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF AE 1E 9E
Rx = C0
Tx = 21 40 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 08 03 FF FF AF 1E 9F
Rx =

Raw Data Tiers from Card
Tier #01 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #02 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #03 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #04 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #05 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #06 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #07 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #08 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #09 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #0A = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #0B = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #0C = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #0D = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #0E = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #0F = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #10 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #11 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #12 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #13 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #14 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #15 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #16 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #17 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #18 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #19 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #1A = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #1B = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #1C = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #1D = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #1E = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #1F = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #20 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #21 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #22 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #23 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #24 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #25 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #26 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #27 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #28 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #29 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #2A = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #2B = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #2C = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #2D = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #2E = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #2F = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #30 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #31 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #32 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #33 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #34 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #35 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #36 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #37 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #38 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #39 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #3A = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #3B = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #3C = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #3D = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #3E = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #3F = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #40 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #41 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #42 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #43 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #44 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #45 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #46 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #47 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #48 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #49 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #4A = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #4B = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #4C = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #4D = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #4E = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #4F = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #50 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #51 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #52 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #53 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #54 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #55 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #56 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #57 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #58 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #59 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #5A = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #5B = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #5C = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #5D = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #5E = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #5F = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #60 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #61 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #62 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #63 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #64 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #65 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #66 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #67 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #68 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #69 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #6A = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #6B = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #6C = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #6D = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #6E = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #6F = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #70 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #71 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #72 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #73 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #74 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #75 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #76 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #77 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #78 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #79 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #7A = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #7B = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #7C = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #7D = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #7E = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #7F = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #80 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #81 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #82 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #83 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #84 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #85 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #86 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #87 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #88 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #89 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #8A = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #8B = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #8C = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #8D = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #8E = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #8F = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #90 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #91 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #92 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #93 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #94 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #95 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #96 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #97 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #98 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #99 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #9A = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #9B = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #9C = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #9D = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #9E = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #9F = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #A0 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #A1 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #A2 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #A3 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #A4 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #A5 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #A6 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #A7 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #A8 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #A9 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #AA = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #AB = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #AC = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #AD = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #AE = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #AF = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000
Tier #B0 = B020FFFF4A5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000

here's a dump i done. could someone look through this and see what you think

dss dork
Unregistered guest
i seen this on another site thought it was very interesting

spidey
Unregistered guest
i agree with crash195x2 we need to stop fighting and cursing one another thats what that guy dave likes, he loves to start things just to throw us off. so if we all just be a bit more patient we will better off. i have been reading alot of the posting as a matter of fact i have read everyone.the way i see it we all just need to be a bit more patient. the hack will be out soon! we just have to stop arguing with one another, and everyone would be better off lets kick daves butt!!!

Anonymous

dork

It's not a DTV card...looks more like old DISH

BIGLOS187
Unregistered guest
HEY WALTER AND EVERYBODY... WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THE FREE TO AIR RECIVERS? I MEAN I WAS THINKING OF GETTING ONE BUT I DON'T KNOW YET . I WANT YOU GUYS OPINION. AND IF YES WOULD I GET PPV AND THE PRIM CHANNALS

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
Rumors has that for some it works and some it don't. I know a guy he gets a lot of tv but he doesn't get ppv. But everything else. Not sure why. Personally if I did anything. If I couldn't be patient and wait on dtv. I would get a legal dishnet setup with basic hook up. Order the new magic card with programmer and then your home free. Put the magic card on top of your legal card put both of them in the box and boom legal subcription with all movies and ppv wide open and supposedly untouchable. But thats me. Personally I already have dtv legal and about tired of spending money. I have 5 boxes legal and to replace all my boxes would cost a fortune. But I wonder why Dtv doesn't have a magic card like to dish to put over top of it and make subscribers get free ppv. I would do that in a minute. I would spend 300 bucks for a card like that for dtv. The one for dish is 79 bucks.

Username: Nick6425

Berkeley heights, Nj Us

is there a program for the p4 yet

Anonymous

it will be a fix out for the p4 soon

timwolfman
Unregistered guest
there a new guy in town, in were almost there

dss dork
Unregistered guest
anonymos it said p4 card dump so i dont know if it is dave or charlie

Post Number: 10
hello everyone I just got a pansat free to air and I want to get bellexpressview does anyone now what to do. I know were the sat location is is there anything else I need to do? Thanx for anyone that can help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
hello everyone I just got a pansat free to air and I want to get bev does anyone now what to do. I know were the sat location is is there anything else I need to do? Thanx for anyone that can help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
I dont even know were bev sat position is the guy that sold it to me lies I hope someone can help me please i was going crazy with out dtv now going crazy with this fta system HELP?

Anonymous

fta is very simple if you like you can email me and ill walk you through....... jmill1948@aol.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
we have decide to set up a different site for dish network, been getting
scammed buy cards,programmers and receivers that is why the delay in getting
it up.

We have the site up but members login area is not quite done yet we are
hoping for tommorow evening.

The problem with the P4 cards is that they can be bought with a file on them
for $250 us, but when the card goes down you are out of luck. The P4 cards
can be programmed but the cards can not be unlooped.

We are still working on a solution either P4 or P5

This was just in my email. Checking on some info. for us. This was from 3msprivatedss.com The hack is easy part unlooping is the hard part.

Unregistered guest
MR BROWN
I WOULD LIKE TO BUY EITHER THE P4 AND OR THE P5 CARD WHEN YOU GET A FIX FOR IT. YOU CAN E-MAIL ME @ RSCHWINGE@AOL.COM

THANKS

Unregistered guest
I just stumbled across this thread. Can somebody tell me were to go (site)to get to this forum. I would like to join the forum as a member. Feel free to email me at this address. spike7062000@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
hey where is a good place to get the hack when it is released?

Cali777
Unregistered guest
I will sell it to you.

Cali777
Unregistered guest
me too!!!

Post Number: 4
Hey did you guys see this?? they must be kidding! can I do that?...will you all send me money for nothing??

http://www.pro3m.tk/

Anonymous

Richard Sole, I'm not sure that I trust that they are even "just" taking donations. When you click the Make a Donation button, the site stays as http://www.pro3m.tk/ in the address bar. It did say that it was downloading from paypal.com, but that may just be the graphics etc. They may be just capturing PayPal E-mail addresses & passwords so they can scam your account.

dss dork
Unregistered guest
anonymos you said that card dump i posted was dish do you have a p4 dump thats why your saying it or your just guessing?because where i got it from it said p4 dump

dss dork
Unregistered guest
anonymos because if your guessing justlook at the cam id

Username: Hogmaws1

I have a mik det. II. Can I use it with the p/4 and beyond?

Thanks!

HM1

Username: Hogmaws1

Post Number: 2
I have a mik det. II. Can I use it with the p/4 and beyond?

Thanks!

HM1

xntrik_1ca
Unregistered guest
Colin
go to this address http://www.dsscanada.ca/blackbird.shtml# and scroll down to the How-To-Guides and select the satellite locator link. All of the setup info is on this site.

Dish man
Unregistered guest
dss dork-- all it that dump is just echoes off the p4. it is another attempt at using an HU script to get a Dump thats all..Thanks anyway

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Can anyone tell me what internet site that would have the week by week tv listings for bev?

Unregistered guest
All you F@ckers are all stupid. your stupid wana be HACKERS that dont HACK SH$T. ALL YOU GUYS CAN HACK THIS NUTS.

jammor
Unregistered guest
You're not hacker , you're a wacker. You wackers only yak about hacking. Quit your wacking

Bronze Member
Username: More2it

Post Number: 11
dork

The $$$ sybols are a give away for Dish. Also, look at zip code...Dave should be in Hex or correct zip code, not "Zip Code = $4A500000 (1246756864)"

THIS IS NOT A P4 DUMP...I am not positive about Dish but it isn't Dave dump

Username: Jmatarazzo

Post Number: 4
hello
does anyone have any feedback on this "magic card"
i know its for dish network,and this is a dtv fourum;but i cant wait much longer for real tv.
i see on the web that you can get a four room system with tivo for free.and its only 30 bucks a month.then if your throw in a magic card "BOOM" free's up the rest of dish.
so my question is.is this magic card for real,or should i look into the blackbird?
thanks

Simple Minded
Unregistered guest
1....2....WEENIE IN YUR BUTT...3....4....WEENIE IN YUR BUT.....5....6....WEENIE IN YUR BUTT WEENIE IN YUR BUTT JAMMORRRRR!
TEE HEE!!

Rage
Unregistered guest
Simple Minded.......just wondering how your SilverBullet is doing, I was thinking about getting one and just using my DTV dish,(only one lmb) or should I just wait for the p4/p5 hack?

Do you get the Pay Per View?

Username: Timwolfman

Maxton, N.c.

john mat:
the magic card operated in 3 mode

1. married sub mode: if you have a subscription simply insert it with your other card one on top of the other, and all channals are decoded
2. non-married sub mode:if you don't have a subscription,you can still use it if you know your receivre's box keys and your card box keys
3. camless mode: you can program your magic card to work without your dish card. as long as you know your receiver's box keys, you can select rom3 rom10 or rom11 mode for each provider

Simple Minded
Unregistered guest
Wait for the P4 hack.. the blackbird works great but it's over kill...if you were happy before with DTV then wait for the hack it should be out soon anyway..I get 1271 channels but it's so hard to find stuff that I find myself waiting for the P4 hack so I can move the blackbird to my livingroom and put the DTV in the den where I watch TV.
If you want to get the full effect of the blackbird you have to get the massive 10 to 15 LNB dishes they sell this way you can pull down 10 to 15 birds that's what makes the blackbird great.. I can get baseball from Bali if I want..lol

May the great gods of DTV smile upon your anus.
Simple Minded

Anonymous

where is the june 12 hack
what is the next dateeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous

anybody need p5

john4949
Unregistered guest
I have a dtv dish with a dual (whatever that thing is that lets you bring the signal to two different receivers)...Can i just plug in my sattelite wire to the blackbird?

Also, does the blackbird get all the nfl games? (I live in texas but want 49er games)...

Username: Daveofatlanta

Atlanta, GA USA

Hello everyone. I'm one of those "new" people and I'm thinking about buying a silver bullet enforcer from e-bay, but my skeptical nature
is telling me that it's too good to be true, the 2500 channels and all that. Can anyone fill me in on this. I have basic cable only and it seems that I would need atleast one dish to make it go. Thanks.

Simple Minded
Unregistered guest
Wing chun.. look upward in the forum and you'll see what I have to say about the blackbird.

Always shake three times before putting it away or you'll get cancer.
Yours in christ
Simple Minded

Username: Elgringoviego

Finally! A real chat room that does what it was designed to do: INFORM.
AO700--Does Cali777 log-on here? If not, where could I find him? I've always thought of him as THE MAN, although you don't have to take a back-seat to anyone.

Post Number: 5
Anon. I'd take some p5, are they in the origional bag? and how much?ebay is killing me! you in Can?

christ
Unregistered guest
?

Shrek2
Unregistered guest
Kenneth David---I only know of 1 other forum that i have ever seen the Real Cali777 post at, but i am hesitant to post a link, because of all of the crap he had to deal with here..I will try & contact him to see what he says about it first..

KING
Unregistered guest
I wonder if there going to release the p4/5 hack on the 15. thats what I was told. everybody pray for tomorow.

Post Number: 6
I will be releasing the p4/p5 hack tommorow as planned...no wait...did I say releasing? I meant waiting for! ..patiently...come on smart people...help us dumb people out! we need TV too!!
6 hours till A-Team re-runs! whoo hoo
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us