Problem with loading pansat

Bronze Member
Username: Upinkumin

Post Number: 12
i have a pansat 2500 converted clone. when i load the channels, echo 7 & 8, "8" just repeats exactly what i have in "7". i did a tp scan, blind scan, i even loaded one bird at a time. any help would be greatly appreciated...

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14249
Most likely your dish is only aligned at the 119 bird...and/or U don't have your correct antenna settings configured in the receiver..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
odd. how can i verify the alignment. i'm sure the settings are correct, because it was working fine before, and i've made no changes since.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14253
The settings will change by themselves often...especially after a new bin upload...it take 10 seconds to check em..

I know U have them written down and saved..like all newbies are taught the very first day they read about FTA..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
right... when i had it set up, i knew nothing.

what can be done now?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14256
Reinput the correct antenna settings ....corresponding to your hardware configuration with the sats, LNB's, cables, and switch ports..

The receiver has no clue what u did on the roof, thats why U need to tell it, with correct receiver antenna/dish settings..and there is NO standard settings and 1 shoe fits all..U gotta go look on the roof and see whats up there and how its all configured...thats why U ALWAYS WRITE THEM DOWN AND SAVE THEM...unless U like climbing..FTA 101

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
makes sense. thank you for taking the time.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14261
Enjoy the hobby..

This site is really not the best place to learn...it has no manuals or files etc that U will definitely need...

I recommend u find a site and call it "home"...sites change over times , as does its staff, so U may chnage "home a few times too...

presently I recommend these sites

[link removed]
[link removed]
www.ftabins.net ...but closed often when ya need them

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Thanks for the advice.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1970
or you can go to crazyfta .com small site never closed and has files and guides

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14285
me and my shadow RTAP...lol...

its all good, use whatever sites u want..

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1973
lol your shadow your just mad marlins are going to beat the sox

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8787
Upin: did you get Echo 7 and Echo 8.1 - both of them before on your LNB? some LNBs are twin and are often professionally set up for receiveing both 119W and 110W from one LNB. You have to scan 119 using TP freq of 12239 and the 110W using TP freq of 12224.
Also the port setting for 119 is 1 and for 110W is 2 or none. Keep 110W disabled and scan 119. The disable 119, enable 110 and scan. then enable the 119. If you have a twin LNB it will work - Oh I forgot to mention that if you have Dishpro you will have to change the LNB type in th eantenna settings to dish pro or to ocs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us