2500 to 2700 help please

Username: Sachyadeewana

Post Number: 1
As you will see Im a newbie. I have a 2500 and based on all the forum reading Ive done, looks like I need to convert it to a 2700 Clone to be able to get Zee Sports.

I have downloaded all instructions to do the conversions and just finished downloading jvvh_208_1.bin. However, Im still confused about the correct bin that needs to be downloaded to the 2700 clone that will allow me to watch regular TV.

** Apologies if this is a repeatitious question**

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5206
If it is a Pansat 2500A original, I would suggest, you start with 2500 clone BIN 293T, using BL updater 1.4.
Then with the same loader load the jvvh_208_1 asaBIN not as a BOOT. You click on write immediately after turning the switch on. WAIT WAIT . After BURN WAIT WAIT.
After b75 dance, WAIT WAIT till you see "ON" on your receiver. Then only you switch off at the back
Now select the CS_224T_lightning or the jvvh_Leafs_224 bin and do the load again, but this time wait for "b" to appear and immeidiately click write.
WAIT WAIT for burn and WAIT WAIT for "ON".

Then only you switch off. If you are religious, prayers might help during the wait, to ensure waiting!!

Username: Canuckelhead70

Post Number: 2
currently i have the 293T on my clone. So all i have to do is load the jvvh_208, then load CS_224t? So this b75_m file i have, i don't have to use it all or do i have to load it before the 208 file??

Gold Member

Post Number: 5227
Just load
jv205_1 or jvvh_208_1, but load it simultaneously with the switching on and you must see b75 flashing accrosss and stop and come to rest with "ON"
More in this thread:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/407190.html

Post Number: 3
apparently I have done something wrong because I have the night rider lights. Any idea on how I can get rid of this situation atleast to get me back to the few channels that were working on the 2500 before I started the conversion

Post Number: 4
I can't seem to get this B75 to flash after I have followed the instructions, any advice on what I'm doing wrong??

Bronze Member
Username: Jen_123

Toronto, ON Canada

Post Number: 16
I have the same problem can't see the b75 flashing...had to turn off the receiver after a while - the 208 script loaded and I clicked on OK for Complete...Now all I see is this small line....

Post Number: 5
Jen
I went back and loaded the 294T bin back on so atleast I'm able to get some of the channels...better then nothing until someone is willing to give some advice

Gold Member

Post Number: 5241
Most of the time you if you can't see B75, it is worth trying using jv205_1.bin or using B75 Bin separately.
When you use the 205 or 208, you select BIN in BL updater 1.4, but clickon write immediately after switching on.
when attempting to load B75 separately first you select BOOT in Bl update 1.4
So far I have converted 6 Pansat clones and did not have to load the BIN 75 separately.

Bronze Member
Username: Jen_123

Toronto, ON Canada

Post Number: 18
I don't have a clone 2500A What I have done so far is the following - loaded the 208 bin and then had to turn off the receiver after a while.

Nalin - you are saying that I should now download the b75 bin and try to boot from it?

Anybody else has any suggestions?

thanks
Jen

Username: Zanzibar

Post Number: 1
Nalin: Thanks for sharing your file to convert FLU to 2700 clone. Worked perfectly in the morning! but in the afternoon, on echo 3, some channels were not receiving signal. Tried to download TP, no channels were showing in the download. Any suggestions? thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us