Cool Sat 5000

Username: Kishan2006

Post Number: 4
Hey everyone i was wondering if anyone got any new news on the cool sat 5000 bin file does anyone got news from norw group please tell me cause man i want my internatioal channels cause it sucks with out it.

Silver Member
Username: Silver1123

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 376
It seems like they will not support co olsat 4000, 5000 and 6000 any more.
Ther are fixes for co olsat 7000s and 8000s already and for all the other brands.

Time to start looking for a new box.

Norw sucks!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 90
NORW sucks big time... If they could not handle this ECM has fast as the others, I am wondering what will happen next time when things get more extreme.

Silver Member

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 377
Copy paste from f2atv:

Re: No bins for cool sat 4000, 5000, 6000
I heard a rumour that it has to do with the processors in these models.Something to do with not being able to process the new signal fast enough. That is why you sometimes get a broken up picture or unsinked sound If this is the case and I say if, then they may stop support to these models. I hope not because I just bought two cs 5000's a few months back.

Bronze Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 91
Maybe they are using this as an excuse for not working on this receivers anymore. This is not surprising!

Bronze Member
Username: Ouchi_collashi

Post Number: 79
Yet the pansat 3500 and the fortecs all are running under much less processor speed. Like i said the Norwest group are clueless.

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 946
all hail PANSATS.lol

Bronze Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 60
The best box so far is pansat 2500, I wish if they manufacture more but with bigger memory. I never ever had any problems with it.

Bronze Member
Username: Hylo

Post Number: 13
this is definately some money making stunt from norw-group.

they are smart people, we always had quick releases from them so probably trying to sell new boxes by delaying 4K, 5K and 6K bins

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 956
welcome to supply and demand.i will supply you with delayed files and i demand you buy new stb.funny how things work out.lol

Bronze Member
Username: Hylo

Post Number: 15
i think they got scared by freeloader clones of CS 4K, 5K and 6K - recently they also changed thier warrenty policy regarding those units

so they are smart business minds but what they dont seem to get is that ppl usually switch to others boxes if support is not good

Username: Kj101

Post Number: 9
new 5000 bin 154 @f2atv

Bronze Member
Username: Kll

Post Number: 98
154 works

Bronze Member
Username: Teevee4me

Post Number: 18
but why no bin for 6000?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
6K on friday

Username: Kishan2006

Post Number: 5
is the 154 on f2atv really the good bin file or is it the bad one

Silver Member

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 383
its the good one.

Use the one at f2atv or at ftabins

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Works!

Username: Darvesh88

Post Number: 9
hello everyone any 154 bin that came out b4 nov 13 is FAKE will kill your reciever the official 154 autoroll fix for the CS 4000 5000 6000 came out tonight nov 13 around 1 am at ftabins.net and is confirmed to be working. ALl channels including PPV with autoroll is working now. Install bin make sure autoroll is set to ON give it 5 to 10 min for roll in new keys good luck

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13543
There still is NO 6000 official release yet...not til about friday...all others are released..

Bronze Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 50
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/245665.html

I just want to state that I apologize to whomever I physically threatened (forget who it was..FTA is back, I think)..the who doesn't matter..my words were wrong and I know I'm a better person than that..whoever it was intentionally edged me on (it was a collection of a few), knowing my Irish temper and my Irish ways would result in my disgracing myself....I got outwitted plain and simple...psych 101, light my fuse with the VA comments, then watch me explode...I know it was not right on my part to react the way I did ..I am a very physical person, very active physically,and do not look my age and play sports (basketball, softball,football) and teach karate to many younger people...I also ride and hang with a tough crowd, but thats still no excuse... I also had no sleep due to a terrible PTSD night the night before, which U can see I was posting here all night at 4:00am which somebody even commented to me about, but again thats no excuse..I have brought shame on myself for my words of physical threat..I am an adult and should not have let myself get baited like I did by those type of people...I am better than that...again I apologize..

I felt I owed this site that much, but I also feel that this is NOT the place I really want to be either.This site has run its course for me and I no longer get a good warm feeling here. I wish U all the best of luck with all your new people and with the old ones who keep changing aliases too. I need more honesty in this stage of my life..and I expect more from people than what is going on here...I will lurk about here,but not post here again....again my apologizes and best of luck to you....

LOOSER LOOSER

403016.jpg

403016.jpg

403016.jpg

403016.jpg

403016.jpg

403016.jpg

Bronze Member
Username: Rainman62

Post Number: 41
darvesh, I didn't see 154 for CS6000. where did you get your info? 154 for 5000 works fine, I've tested that.

Bronze Member
Username: Darvesh88

Post Number: 11
sorry sam i apologoize my rss feed is messed up
154 for 6000 isnt out yet sorry again thanks for pointing it out
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us