You guys are all nuts!!!

Silver Member
Username: Lolol

Post Number: 134
You always say pansat this and pansat that....see for yourself Black List is the first one to release all pansat files this time and last time and the last time before that....Thanks for the quick fix BL once again...keep up the good work...cheers!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13312
Conexsat released the first working bins, not pansat...and the new released pansat 3500 bin is corrupted already from the Team Blacklist coders...only 126 kb in size...

Bronze Member
Username: Rookie1bc

Post Number: 11
First of all, it's ConAxsat. Secondly, what was released is a patch and not an autoroll working bin. and yes, pansats have their bugs but which fta receiver doesn't???

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13317
het Bill...I know all that...but who cares...the patch got the things working...and BFD that I mispelled it...the point is the same!

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 322
The point is, if there were not so many manufacturers out there, we would not be getting the service we're getting and not at the price we're getting that service for.

Look at what happened to our MSM once 5 people got total control of 98% of all we get to see and hear. Let's not let that happen to FTA.:-)

They're all good, we need them all and they all get their time in the limelight. Conaxsat is just the current king of the hill but who knows for how long.

Bronze Member
Username: Fahq

Post Number: 16
BL writes the bins for conaxsat

Silver Member
Username: Lolol

Post Number: 135
Actually I read that somewhere too that BL writes bin files for Conaxsat so I guess Pansat conaxsat same shi*t who cares enjoy the free tv till it lasts....

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1599
So you gotta wait a few days if you don't have a Pansat. Big Deal. Input the keys manually til then. Even when there is a new bin, I usually wait until it's been tested by a few others first. Those of us who remember the last real ECM, BL didn't have a fix for weeks after Viewsat had theirs. During that ECM everything was down. No such thing as inputting keys manually. That's when support really counts.

Bronze Member
Username: Xoide007

Post Number: 91
Captive Works 600s/ can't beat the price, and has great support

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 855
why complain its free tv.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts